“Impeccable Customer Service”

Country Inn & Suites by Carlson Houston Northwest
Ranked #132 of 518 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed 19 March 2014

The hotel is very clean and accommodating, Belinda the Guest Service Manager has outstanding customer service skills and is very professional. The entire staff is friendly and made my stay very nice.!

Room Tip: I gave room service an average because I did not order the service
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
C_MaddenHouston, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Carlson Houston Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

Molly:
Thank you for your five star review and for recognizing Belinda. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

I am VERY surprised at the rating of this place. No way this hotel is legitimately top 30 out of 400+ Houston hotels. Very misleading. My room was reserved along with two coworkers, yet my bill was an additional $30 per night without a warning, despite the fact we were all booked at the same time for the same type of room. As mentioned by others, no hot water in the morning (even at 5:30 AM), my coworkers also confirmed that they had no hot water. Floors are gross and sticky. Breakfast is mediocre, no fruit was available on multiple days. TV connection goes out with any rain. Internet is very slow and I was unable to maintain connection to my company network. Every time the AC turns off, it makes a strange whining noise that wakes you up. Sound insulation is poor. $180 per night for a place 30min from downtown.
Upsides include nice staff, comfy bed, good food choices nearby.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Keith T
C_MaddenHouston, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Carlson Houston Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2014

Keith:
Thank you for your review. We did have some hot water issues during your stay and have since installed a new hot water heater. We are diligently working to improve our product with new furniture and fixtures and I hope you will give us another try in the future.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

We stayed 6 nights at the Holiday and were very favorably impressed by the friendly staff. They were more than willing to help in any way to make our visit more enjoyable. Tina at the front desk went the extra mile to help with directions and suggestions for leisure time activities. She was awesome! Mary in house keeping was also helpful with getting detergent for the washing machine. I would certainly stay there next trip to Houston.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
C_MaddenHouston, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Carlson Houston Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

Ron:
Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at our hotel and for recognizing the efforts of Tina and Mary.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

There was no hot water during peak hours-8:00AM-The tub drain was broke-The Phone did not work-Then door to my room was left open I returned at 10:00PM-the elevator carpet was extremely dirty The only thing good thing about the motel staff was nice

Room Tip: ice machines on upper floors are a bad idea Every morning I was woke up at 6:00AM by someone fillin...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
C_MaddenHouston, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Carlson Houston Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

Connie:
I apologize for the problems that you encountered during your stay. We are addressing each issue that you mentioned and will make sure it stays fixed.

Reviewed 21 February 2014 via mobile

I did not stay at this hotel. I was attending a class in one of the conference rooms. The room was clean, free of odors, and comfortable. The staff, especially Belinda M., were exceptionally great. They went out of their way to ensure our comfort and meet our needs. There was plenty of coffee, which is a huge plus for me. Also the restrooms were always clean and orderly as well. I heard no complaints from any of the other people or instructors either.

I would recommend this hotel for other courses in the future.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
C_MaddenHouston, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Carlson Houston Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2014

Thank you for your five star rating and for choosing our hotel. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 25 January 2014

The professional service given by Managers Sue and Belinda Miller was exceptional. The great attitude makes you feel at home away from home! The smile of Tina Jen also told you that good service was 24/7 at this Hotel. If you want a clean comfortable and pleasant place to stay than you know where to go. Mark Rivers

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
C_MaddenHouston, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Carlson Houston Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2014

Mr. Rivers:
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your business travel and for recognizing Sue, Belinda, Tina and Jennifer. They really do make a difference at this hotel.

Reviewed 30 December 2013

Great Hotel! Easy to get in and out, close to lots of good restaurants. Breakfast was above average and the staff showed they are very willing to make sure the guests have what they need.

I was actually trying to find a hotel closer to Tomball, but after a short conversation with a wonder lady by the name of Tina over the phone I decided the extra little drive the next morning wouldn't be that bad. I had lots of questions about where they were, AND... where other hotels were closer to my next days destination. Tina made it very clear that her main goal was to help me with what I needed. Even if that meant me staying at another hotel.

Wish I had met her in person, but she was off work by the time I checked in.

I will definitely stay at this hotel again if I have business anywhere in the NW Houston area.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
C_MaddenHouston, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Carlson Houston Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2013

Joe:
Thank you so much for your review and for recognizing Tina. We know that you have many choices when traveling and we appreciate that you choose to stay with us because of caring staff like Tina.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Houston
Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston Northwest Cy-Fair
SpringHill Suites Houston Northwest/Cypress
Hampton Inn Houston Northwest
Residence Inn Houston Northwest/Cypress
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Houston NW-Beltway 8-West Road
La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Cypress

Been to Country Inn & Suites by Carlson Houston Northwest? Share your experiences!