“My favorite Creperie in Houston”

CoCo Crepes Waffles & Coffee
Ranked #9 of 166 Dessert in Houston
Cuisines: French
Description: From specialty teas, coffees, paninis and waffles, to sweet or savory crepes, your daily food fix is here. With 6 Houston locations, find a CoCo near you!
Reviewed 22 September 2013

I would like them to add more flavors, crepes can be so versatile! Love the prices though! Besides the location is great and the ambience too.

Reviewed 2 July 2013

They have an excellent menu - some savory and some sweet crepe choices! The three that our table ordered were all very good. They had fast service the day we were there and we were very pleased!

Reviewed 5 May 2013

The savory crepes are so flavorful and the sweet crepes are delicious. The prices are extremely resasonable as well. We've now tried two of the four in both categories and we have not been disappointed.

We have not tried the drinks or the gelato, but I have every reason to believe they're delicious too.

We most definitely will return.

Reviewed 26 February 2013

Just finished the breakfast crepe with subtle spicy Moroccan sausage, eggs, and smooth sauce. They use real Nutella in the nutella chocolate crepe, yummy. Dark roast coffee is wonderful for me, a coffee & chicory lover. Tables large enough to work on, unlike the national brand's tiny tables. Free Wi-Fi, music, television in background for news. Service is caring and owner is present most of the time. Gelato and pastries are worthy indulgences.

1  Thank AnnSays
Reviewed 23 January 2013 via mobile

I love to come to this place to share light snack with my husband. We always order crepes with nutella, banana and whip cream. We sometimes ordered coffee too. The portion is pretty big so if you're not too hungry, share it with someone. They also have ice cream/gelato. I never tried it but my son did and he seemed to like it. When the weather is nice, we always sit outside and people watch. This place is very laid back and relaxing.