“NW Houston Value”

Ranked #168 of 506 Hotels in Houston
Victoria
“NW Houston Value”
Reviewed 30 March 2014

This hotel though a little dated, was very clean and rooms updated. Bed was extremely comfortable, washroom was spotless with good quality ammenities. Breakfast was average, small area and limited breakfast choices, however, had everything I needed. Price was very reasonable and hotel was very quiet. Would definately stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
silsbee, United States
Reviewed 23 March 2014

2 different stays a year apart. Vehicle broken into both times. This time got 11 total vehicles. cars parked within 100 feet of lobby. Criminals made several passes by lobby while transferring stolen goods without attendant notice????

1 Thank Keith Y
Ajay A, Manager at Best Western Plus Northwest Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 27 March 2014
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 713-290-1400.
Reviewed 17 March 2014

The hotel was very neat and clean, The staff was friendly enough. The room was quite large. I had the jacuzzi tub suite. I really liked it & had a long soak in the tub, I didn't use the jets becaue they seemed loud. The roon had a king bed, sofa, desk, big tv, fridge & microwave. I didn't go to the free breakfast but saw the waffle iron in the lobby. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Ajay A, Manager at Best Western Plus Northwest Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 19 March 2014

Baton Rouge LA, United States
Reviewed 17 March 2014

The hotel itself is great! Very clean rooms and central areas. Staff courteous and helpful. Was convenient for me as my business work was only a half mile away, but traveling in the evening is awful! Traffic is at a standstill in the area until after 7:00, but that isn't the fault of the hotel. We did lose power at the hotel twice. This was not an area issue; the hotel was the only building without power, so it has to be something with the service to the hotel. Staff said this had happened before.

Middle Tennessee
Reviewed 15 March 2014

Took a chance on this facility as it was new and close to the office I was visiting. Location for being close to downtown and out 290 N was pretty good.

Staff was extremely friendly and very eager to assist.

Room was spacious and clean; decent bath amenities and a cold fridge and good microwave. Wifi was pretty quick and very stable.

One deduct on the facility. On Tuesday night while trying to finish and send some documents, the power went out. Not the area, just the facility. After three hours, the power came back on and I was able to finish around 1:30 a.m. with a 7:30 a.m. meeting. Around 4 a.m., the power went off again and was still off went I left for the day.

Again, the staff was very eager to make things as comfortable as possible, however, I was surprised when I checked out two days later that no adjustment had been made to the bill. More than a bit disappointed.

Return to the same office for four days this week and I'll give them another shot.

Bryan, United States
Reviewed 14 March 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed our trip to this hotel. They allowed us to check in a little early because our toddler son needed a nap. The room was spacious and very clean. My only complaint was the lack of water pressure in the shower, but we had a detachable shower head that was probably not in very room.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Ajay A, Manager at Best Western Plus Northwest Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 15 March 2014
We appreciate your kind comments and are glad you enjoyed your stay :)

Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can assist you with in the future.

Hope to see you again, soon.
Have a great day!
granbury, tx
Reviewed 13 March 2014

The appearance of the lobby, and the cleanliness of the room was fine. The problem came when the electricity went out about 7:30 in the evening and stayed off until about 10:45 pm. I could not watch tv, use the internet, take a shower (too dark, and no hot water), or read a book. When I got up the next morning there was no electricity again. There was no coffee, no juice, and no hot breakfast. There was no manager on the property to talk with about compensation. The next day I received a $15 credit for "inconvenience". They called this a 20% refund, but $15 is not 20% of the $90 that we paid. I consider this amount totally inadequate for the inconvenience.. There was also a shortage of towels in the room, but this didn't really matter since we couldn't take a shower anyway. Had there been some communication about when the power would be back on, or had a manager been on duty at check out I might have better things to say about my stay. Right now, all I can say is that the people here do not care about their guests.

1 Thank nanski3
Ajay A, Manager at Best Western Plus Northwest Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 14 March 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience caused to you due to the unforeseen electrical outrage during your recent stay with us. We did everything within our available resources to brought back the power within a short time. We also appreciate your understanding into this kind of situation, once again please accept our sincere apology.

Ajay Ahir