“business or pleasure”

Ranked #175 of 511 Hotels in Houston
waco, United States
“business or pleasure”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

No matter how your trip happened this hotel goes above and beyond, rooms are very clean the staff goes out of its way to make your stay comfortable near down town airport is a reasonable drive, breakfast is hot clean service good selection, internet works very well; no matter what I will stay again and yes I do recommend this hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Marquez, United States
Reviewed 7 May 2014

The staff was great. Housekeeping was excellent. The lobby area was very clean and the rooms were large and spacious. The handicapped bathroom was very well laid out. The breakfast was very good. There were omelettes several days and the food was hot plentiful

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

Victoria
Reviewed 30 March 2014

This hotel though a little dated, was very clean and rooms updated. Bed was extremely comfortable, washroom was spotless with good quality ammenities. Breakfast was average, small area and limited breakfast choices, however, had everything I needed. Price was very reasonable and hotel was very quiet. Would definately stay here again.

silsbee, United States
Reviewed 23 March 2014

2 different stays a year apart. Vehicle broken into both times. This time got 11 total vehicles. cars parked within 100 feet of lobby. Criminals made several passes by lobby while transferring stolen goods without attendant notice????

1 Thank Keith Y
Ajay A, Manager at Best Western Plus Northwest Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 27 March 2014
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 713-290-1400.
Reviewed 17 March 2014

The hotel was very neat and clean, The staff was friendly enough. The room was quite large. I had the jacuzzi tub suite. I really liked it & had a long soak in the tub, I didn't use the jets becaue they seemed loud. The roon had a king bed, sofa, desk, big tv, fridge & microwave. I didn't go to the free breakfast but saw the waffle iron in the lobby. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Ajay A, Manager at Best Western Plus Northwest Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 19 March 2014

Baton Rouge LA, United States
Reviewed 17 March 2014

The hotel itself is great! Very clean rooms and central areas. Staff courteous and helpful. Was convenient for me as my business work was only a half mile away, but traveling in the evening is awful! Traffic is at a standstill in the area until after 7:00, but that isn't the fault of the hotel. We did lose power at the hotel twice. This was not an area issue; the hotel was the only building without power, so it has to be something with the service to the hotel. Staff said this had happened before.

Middle Tennessee
Reviewed 15 March 2014

Took a chance on this facility as it was new and close to the office I was visiting. Location for being close to downtown and out 290 N was pretty good.

Staff was extremely friendly and very eager to assist.

Room was spacious and clean; decent bath amenities and a cold fridge and good microwave. Wifi was pretty quick and very stable.

One deduct on the facility. On Tuesday night while trying to finish and send some documents, the power went out. Not the area, just the facility. After three hours, the power came back on and I was able to finish around 1:30 a.m. with a 7:30 a.m. meeting. Around 4 a.m., the power went off again and was still off went I left for the day.

Again, the staff was very eager to make things as comfortable as possible, however, I was surprised when I checked out two days later that no adjustment had been made to the bill. More than a bit disappointed.

Return to the same office for four days this week and I'll give them another shot.

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Houston
La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Northwest
Hampton Inn Houston-Brookhollow
Best Western Plus Sam Houston Inn & Suites
Best Western Deer Park Inn & Suites
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Houston Northwest-Brookhollow
Red Roof Inn Houston - Brookhollow

Been to Best Western Plus Northwest Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!