“Would never stay at the Carefree Inn Medical Center, Houston”

Carefree Inn Houston Medical Center
Ranked #334 of 511 Hotels in Houston
Texas
“Would never stay at the Carefree Inn Medical Center, Houston”
Reviewed 8 January 2007

I was in town for Medical Examinations I needed at MD Anderson, traveled approximately 300+ miles. I checked in to the motel and I had the worst experience I've ever had. The motel is located on the bad side of town. I checked the room after I had registered and noticed that the door was not properly secure, I had a difficult time getting the lights on and the furniture was very outdated. I returned to the office not touching anything but the light switch and the door knob. I requested a refund as I didn't feel safe staying there. I was denied my request. I was told the manager was out of the country and their policy was strictly no refunds. I left the motel and got a room elsewhere. I contacted the manager-owner a week later, and the manager was very rude. She stated that it was my problem that I didn't feel safe and not hers. Said she would not give me a refund. Tried to explain to her that I was there for Medical reasons and that I had just gone in the room for about a minute. Manager insisted that that was my problem.

• Liked — Nothing
  • Disliked — The Location and Outdated Rooms
  • Tips/Secrets — The price for this motel is comprable to a 3 star hotel around the area
  • Stayed January 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
4 Thank Discofreak12

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Travellers also viewed these Houston hotels
Candlewood Suites Houston Medical Center
Motel 6 Houston Medical Center - Reliant Park
Palace Inn Medical Center
Palace Inn Medical Center
#294 of 511 in Houston
Scottish Inn & Suites Reliant Park/Six Flags
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Houston SW-Medical Ctr Area
Quality Inn & Suites Reliant Park/Medical Center

Been to Carefree Inn Houston Medical Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Carefree Inn Houston Medical Center

Property: Carefree Inn Houston Medical Center
Address: 10015 Main St, 610 S. Loop and South Main, Houston, TX 77025-5209 (Formerly Carefree Inn Medical Center)
Region: United States > Texas > Texas Gulf Coast > Houston
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access
Ranked #334 of 511 Hotels in Houston
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Carefree Inn Houston Medical Center 2*
Houston Medical Center Lodging.CareFree Inn is the best kept secret in Houston, TX. Our staff and service is top of the line and we offer comfortable and affordable accommodations. Our hotel is uniquely designed to embody an exotic place with a magical concept that represents the State of Texas. CareFree Inn is one of the leading hotels near Reliant Stadium and offers a family rate, group booking rate, government rate, Corp rate, student rate, AAA rate, AARP rate and TMC Texas Medical Center rate.Medical Patient Rate Hotels.When seeking accommodations near the Houston Medical Center, CareFree Inn provides recovering guests with a number of valuable amenities and services not found at many hotels. In addition to comfortable accommodations featuring a full continental breakfast, our guests will find they have access to a number of shopping and recreational opportunities. CareFree Inn is central to Reliant Stadium, shopping, dining and entertainment in Houston, TX.Houston Medical Center Lodging.Whether traveling to Houston, TX for business, medical treatment or vacation, CareFree Inn offers a friendly team of employees who make certain our guests have an enjoyable visit. As one of the leading Houston Medical Center hotels, our pledge is to provide customers with comfortable and affordable lodging. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Priceline, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Carefree Inn Houston Medical Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Carefree Inn Medical Hotel Houston