Hilton Garden Inn Houston / Bush Intercontinental Airport
Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$139
US$134
US$287
  • Pool
All reviewstypical hgishuttle servicerental caran early flightnext morningwould stay here againgreat place to stayone night staynice stayroom was clean and comfortableconvenient locationiahfirmnessairlineproximitybeltwayinns
Reviewed 18 January 2014

Located close to the airport, and with a courtesy shuttle, this hotel is convenient for business or for just an overnight stay. The hotel property is adjacent to a major artery and close to the flight path for aircraft so at times it can be noisy. There is a restaurant next to the hotel and a small shopping area across the street. For an overnight stay this hotel is reasonably priced and the staff was excellent. The only negative was the bed which seemed to be overly soft, causing a minor backache. Because of the layout of IAH airport and distance between terminals, plan on a few extra minutes for the shuttle service.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank michael_smith56
Reviewed 14 January 2014

Checked in late evening but had a nice, comfortable and quiet stay. Had to take the 4:30 am shuttle to airport. Wasn't able to enjoy the amenities offered. Its very conveniently located by the airport and I wished I could've checked in earlier to take advantage of the amenities for the day. Maybe next time I can sleep in.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 9 January 2014

The shuttle never picked me up at the airport-keeping me waiting in below freezing temperatures for over 45 minutes. I finally opted to take a cab. Having spoken with people working at the airport--this seems to be normal for them. Although room service delivered my meal quickly, it was bland. I had expected it to be far better, so rather disappointing. The bed and room were very comfortable.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 26 December 2013

I never really have stayed at the Hilton Garden's before but I have to say I enjoyed it while I was here. The staff was friendly, the hotel was clean and the rooms were nice. The beds were comfortable and I rested well here while travelling on business. They give you a discount on breakfast in the am but you will still end up spending about $8-10 for food which isn't bad the food is better than a continental breakfast. I ended up eating room service because twice and the menu is a little weak. The intentions are there but the food is lacking I probably would use it as a last resort next time. I will definitely stay here again it is very convenient for travel around Houston and it is about 5 minutes from the airport and they have a regular shuttle.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 December 2013

We checked in at unexpectedly at 10 PM on a Sat. night due to a change in plans. Becky at the desk was quite busy but handled the guests efficiently and was very friendly. We were there for two nights and all of the staff were great. My one criticism was that you could only get the buffet for breakfast and it was too much food. But very good. The dinner menu and food were very good. Very nice attractive facility and rooms and we got a great weekend rate.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple