“Good food and service” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Buenos Aires, Argentina
“Good food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

I went on a weekday at 9 at night. I was able to have a fast and tasty meal while watching the NBA finals.

I had the fajitas and have to warn you that the "pico de gallo" side dish is made with jalapeño, really good but wasnt expecting it and nobody told me.

Would definitively go back in a future trip.

Houston, Texas
“Food better than expected”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

We have not been to a Ruby Tequila in many years since we lived in Amarillo. We came in for lunch on Saturday and we were given dinner menus. We had to ask for lunch menus and the prices were so much cheaper. It was Happy Hour and it was not pored anywhere. Our Waiter told us about it. The food was great and the service was excellent. This is the reason why gave it a Good. If you want a good lunch, check this place out.

Lake Charles, Louisiana
“Slow lunch!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

Not crazy about this place. We had lunch here on a Saturday. Wasn't crowded, no wonder it's not that great. I ordered water with lemon, never received the lemon even though I ordered it twice. Waitress ignored the request. Salsa wasn't good. Sister had fajita burger that was huge. Booth seats were like sitting on bricks. Chips & food were both slloooowww coming our. Waitress was never around. This is really a bar in a strip mall.

Houston, Texas
“not bad”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2014

this is the second time we went there and we ordered the fajita burger which is very delicious and in my opinion this is the best thing and the only thing that great to try in their menu also we ordered their taco which is so bad oily and no taste, Mexican restaurant and they don't know how to make taco, what a shame, btw the server Jonathana was awesome.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Magnolia, Tx.
“Not a 1st choice for Mexican in this area......”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2013

For our 2nd lunch here, we brought out-of-town guests. The menu features some items not normally found on your local Tex-Mex menu, & both times I came away not being able to consume half of the entrees because they were too spicy. 1st time I had the Ancho chile chicken which I couldn't consume even half of it because it was too spicy & already causing gastro-intestinal discomfort. My husband, who can eat spicier food than I, even said it was too spicy for him. 2nd time here I ordered 3 chili rellenos with tomatillo sauce plus sides, not a dish that normally denotes spicy hot. They were also not battered & not fried, just stuffed with the requested stuffings, then sauteed with sauce added on top. Looked rather strange without the batter, but I took home a take-out box with what I couldn't eat. Staff is really good with keeping you stocked with chips (mostly broken) & red salsa before your entrees arrive, but it appeared they wanted everyone to keep ordering drinks because our entrees took much longer to come out of the kitchen than they should, and the waitstaff kept peddling drink orders. One also requires wearing your coat inside because the interior temperature must be set on 55. Every customer was wearing winter coats, no one in short sleeves. If they want us to return, they need to dial down the spicy and dial up the thermostat. For families, they have kids' menus wrapped around crayons, so the kids can draw on their menus after ordering.

• Visited November 2013