“The Hotel is cheap and good for anybody that is looking for a quiet environment.”
Review of Western Inn Motel

Western Inn Motel
Western Inn Motel
Ranked #23 of 51 Houston B&B and Inns
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 8 September 2013

The Hotel is bait off the main town; sited in a very quiet area and the lack of public transport make it a bit difficult to access.
The Hotel is security is well organized and the staff well cautious and prompt in given services.
Internet service in th hotel is very poor, it freeze out intermittently and takes longer time to come up.

Room Tip: Rooms are of same size
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank surucity

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Cedar Park
Reviewed 3 September 2013

In a rough part of town. No attractions nearby. However, the staff is nice and there seems to be a lot of weddings and quiseneras that use this hotel. I felt totally safe- just know this is not a Best Western and don't expect a lot.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Thomas R
Warrensburg, Missouri, United States
Reviewed 7 November 2012

I do not recommend this Hotel in Houston. The internet repeatedly continued to go out--sometimes not coming back on for hrs--the room was water damaged--and we had to air it out daily, the air conditioner had one setting--Full--which froze
us out at night and we had to get up and turn it off--the towel exfoliated our skin until it bled--ha ha. Then tonight at 9:00 the front desk called and insisted we come down and pay for another night-ah--no--we paid our full bill when we arrived--through Mon. noon--she insisted I was wrong--and we needed to come downstairs right then and fix this--nope--can't wait til morning--so--got on my sweater--and tennies--with my pjs--took my laptop down--and showed her my receipt for the reservation--oh--it doesn't match mine here at the desk--I guess we'll have to wait for the boss to come in the morning and fix this---EXCUSE ME?! You just insisted I come down right now and fix this--I was in bed near sleep mode--and I CAME DOWN BECAUSE THIS HAD TO BE FIXED TONIGHT. I take a deep breath--and let them know that they will not be charging me another night no matter what happens. Now I'm back in the room--trying to cool off--oh geez--I hate stupid! Did I mention the stench of mold--water damage on the ceilings and the bugs? . . .

• Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Penny R
East Coast
Reviewed 6 November 2012

This is not a Best Western. That's how we wound up here, thanks to a family member who got confused. It's a rough place that has the benefit of being cheap. The room was clean and the people were nice. We still got out as fast as we could.

Room Tip: Don't. Just don't.
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Argon321
Crestview, Florida
Reviewed 21 October 2012

This was absolutely the worst hotel I've ever been to. We had planned a three day trip to Houston. First the address was wrong and the staff gave us an address that didn't get us there either. The first thing we noticed was a SWAT team surround the building and start rushing inside. The front desk is behind protective glass. We still tried the room and after trying three rooms we left. The first door wouldn't even lock, the second had water spraying all over the bathroom floor from the toilet, and the beds are rock hard with paper thin sheets and springs poking the surface, and we didn't even go in the third room because the smell of what smelled like a cross between somebody cooking something illegal and cat pee took our breath away. The whole place stank like smoke and was not clean. We decided to leave regardless of if we could get a refund or not. After talking to a woman in the hallway who was also leaving after attempting to stay there one night with no sleep due to loud people and banging on walls, we realized we couldn't because the police had everything blocked off. Eventually we were able to leave. Stay as far away from this place as possible. Even if you are going there for illegal substance use or for prostitution it's not a good idea because of the frequently visiting SWAT team!

• Stayed October 2012
9 Thank Shadow1313
Reviewed 16 July 2012 via mobile

First off all, their adress is incorrcect. Had to call the hotel and get the adress,which was also wrong. (On the gps and google maps there are no western inn where it's suppose to be) Asked a police man for directions, he told us to staw away. So we cancelled. After reading reviews on hotels.com i'm glad we did.

Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple