“Nice lunch spot” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Chinese
Houston, Texas
“Nice lunch spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2012

I go here for the lunch specials often when I want Chinese food. Usually it's fast and good. It's a nicer place, no buffet, cloth napkins and with lunch specials which include an entree, rice, soup and a spring roll for $6-$8. Normally I order the Pork with Leeks, Pork with Garlic, or the Sweet and Sour Chicken. This last time I ordered the Orange Beef for the first time. I thought the pieces of beef were too big and tough. Hard to cut with the butter knife they provide. Also the service was kind of slow. We had a waiter I hadn't seen before, maybe that was why. At the end they present your check with some fresh slices of orange and the fortune cookies. None of my fortunes ever come true, LOL! But the orange is a nice way to cleanse the palate. Go early or late for lunch because parking here can be difficult.

• Visited January 2012