“Excellent Hotel well worth staying”

Hilton Garden Inn Houston NW/Willowbrook
Ranked #30 of 518 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed 2 June 2011

Hotel situated nearby convenient shops, restaurants and mall's. Good road links to downtown if necessary and relatively close to the George Bush airport.
Hotel is very clean and tidy with excellent service from the main reception if required.
The hotel offers an excellent breakfast with extremely cheerful and helpful staff, Domingo T Martinez in particular is a priceless asset to the hotel at breakfast.
This hotel is good for business, family or couples to stay in.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 27 May 2011

Exceptional staff that went out of their way to ensure that my stay was comfortable and that everything met my expectations. Rooms are a nice size and there is coffee, complimentary bottles of water and sweets. The restaurant has excellent food and the waitstaff and bartender, like the other staff were most congenial. Domingo Martinez, the host who seated me was cheerful and very knowledgable about things to see and do. He made an already pleasant dining experience perfect. I left with a smile and looking forward to a return visit.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Will393
DustinGM, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Houston NW/Willowbrook, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2011

Thank you for your great feedback! I will make sure that the staff is aware of the great stay you had at our hotel. We look forward to having you stay with us in the future.
Dustin Weber

Reviewed 1 April 2011

Treated a Hilton Honors Diamond VIP horribly!! Staff attitude worst I've come across at any Hilton property. Stay at your own risk!!!

• Stayed: February 2011
1  Thank pnboyle1
DustinGM, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Houston NW/Willowbrook, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2011

I'm so sorry that we didn't meet your expectations during your stay. We try to upgrade all Diamond and Gold members if we have availabitlity. We also leave a great HHonors amenity that includes chocolates and choice of beverage. We also include fee cook to order breakfast for all Gold and Diamond members. All of our guest receive two complimentary bottles of water in their rooms upon check-in. I do hope that you visit us again or would contact me in detail on the issues that occured in your room.

Reviewed 17 March 2011

I really appreciated the morning staff at breakfast. We worked all day long so the only interaction I had with the staff was early morning. Domingo Martinez and Maria Ramirez were especially helpful and friendly each morning to ensure I had exactly what I needed. I look forward to retuning again in the future and to their great service.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 February 2011

We booked the hotel for a wedding reception which anticipated approximately 75 people, which included relatives, close friends and neighbors. People arrived from Atlanta, Portland (Oregon), and Minneapolis. All were accommodated as expected..... Of specific note was the gal who oversaw the handling of food and timing of the event. Her name is Carmen and she went out of her way to be certain that every aspect of the reception, including the clean-up and saving of those items we treasured for the future (vases, flower arrangements, cake and the like) were saved and preserved as necessary for our convenience in transporting them from the hotel after the event.

In addition, the person in charge (Stephanie), as well as all other related personnel (wine steward, etc.) were all most accommodating to us as well as all the guests....

George R. Bennett

• Stayed: February 2011
Reviewed 16 February 2011

The Cy-Fair Women's Network moved our bi-monthly breakfast meetings to the Hilton Garden Inn Houston Northwest in August 2010. The hotel and their staff have done an excellent job in hosting our meetings. The room is always prepared and ready for us with our requests when we arrive. The atmosphere and appearance of the meeting room is very professional and breakfast is always ready and presented in a very nice manner. The staff is always courteous and helpful. Our regular waitstaff includes Carmen who does an excellent job seeing to the needs of our members. Overall the Cy-Fair Women's Network is very please with the Hilton for our meetings.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 February 2011

Several things happened on my trip and I want to thank everyone who helped me.

1- I landed early and requested an early checkin. Troy went the extra mile to get me a room that was already cleaned and I could use to freshen up. He also tried to help me get my car started when the battery died. He took my keys while I was out and tried to get it started.

2- Andrea brought in her jumper cables to help me jump my dead battery. She made sure the cables were there for a couple days just in case I needed them again to get going. Without her, I would not have been able to use the car at all during this trip.

3- Domingo Martinez set up the dining tables for our group two days in a row. He made sure that we were all together and that it was easy to get in and out of the grouped seating. Domingo also made sure that we had all of our breakfasts served quickly and that other guests were not impacted by our group.

Each of the above staff really made this trip much more bearable and enjoyable.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business