“Nobody does their job”

Quality Suites Bush/IAH Airport West
Ranked #357 of 517 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed 9 July 2014

My family of 5 stayed for 3 nights for vacations and was near airport. When I book a room I watched for amenities, prices and location. The hotel is dirty in general. The pool had cockroaches at the bottom, the stairs old dirty and the wifi is poor... The hair dryer didn,t work in my room and my wife was asking about that at the front desk during our 3 days of stay and nobody solved my request (3 different front desk staff). In their amenities appear laundry but no laundry at the hotel. There are better hotels for less money.Hotel for one night only. I would not return to this hotel.

Room Tip: Looking for another hotel if you can. Possitive: so close to the airport
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank prdisney09
There are newer reviews for Quality Suites Bush/IAH Airport West

Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

I was living a nightmare at the airport. But when I got to the hotel at 2:00AM, I was so relieved! Beautiful decor, wonderful staff, VERY spacious and comfortable room. Saved my night! They even have a shuttle service to the airport in the morning. I had never stayed in a Quality Suites before, but now, they are guaranteed to have my business. I only wish I could've stayed longer.

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

The room was very spacious. It has a living room and bed room area which was pretty nice. I also used the shuttle service. The driver I believe her name was Betheny was very friendly and easy to talk to. I had no problems with anything. Great stay for a night

Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Quality_Suites_TX744, General Manager at Quality Suites Bush/IAH Airport West, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay and the staff.

Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

The room looked just like the pictures. Very spacious and very clean. It felt very much like home and it was very comfortable. My daughter had plenty of room to run around and play. The beds were very comfortable and so was the couch/sofabed. The staff was very friendly and very underatanding. I also appreciated the shuttle from the airport, he was very friendly as well and carried all of my luggage. I'd definately come here next time I'm in Houston.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Quality_Suites_TX744, General Manager at Quality Suites Bush/IAH Airport West, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2014

Thank you for the great taking the time to write a great review, we are happy that you enjoyed your stay and really liked meeting you and your little girl...she's such a cutie pie.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

Our group of 22 students was delayed on our international flight and had to spend an extra night in Houston. Our hosts at Quality Suites took our unfortunate experience and helped us turn it positive. Their dedication to customer service was amazing. They definitely went over and above any expectations I had. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share with everyone what a great team we have here at Quality Suites, we are very happy that you chose us and enjoyed your stay!

Reviewed 15 March 2014

My husband and I were going on a vacation out of te country and this hotel was our rest spot before we flew out the following morning. The shuttle has some serious issues; although all 3 drivers were amazing! The first night we arrived our driver was Andy, poor guy had to get out and pop the windshield wiper on several times. My husband noticed how bad the windshield was cracked and made a comment. When we went back in the morning Melissa was our driver and she was a wonderful woman. Arriving back at the airport from vacation we decide to stay at the hotel again. The driver that picked us up was a joy, I believe his name was brad. We noticed that windshield was still cracked and it seemed to be getting worse. We asked brad about it and he said that his manager was going to get it fixed soon, but our first driver said something very similar to this. Although the shuttle was not a pretty site, the rooms in the hotel were ok compare to it. The beds were not comfortable at all, and the room had a very bad smell. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone until they got rid of several blemishes.

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 5 March 2014 via mobile

A million thanks to Tara Wagner for making us feel 100% comfortable. She went above and beyond in trying to ease the stress and inconvinience of an unwanted stop courtesy of united airlines ( united customer service at houston int. Airport is by far the worst).
Thanks Tara for the hospitality and for taking us to the mall.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank AntonioD73
Quality_Suites_TX744, General Manager at Quality Suites Bush/IAH Airport West, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2014

Your welcome! I am so happy you enjoyed your stay and we could take a "unexpected stop" and make it just a little easier!

Tara Wagner