“It's melt in you mouth and takes you on a journey”
Review of Sweet

Sweet
Ranked #9 of 102 Bakeries in Houston
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
“It's melt in you mouth and takes you on a journey”
Reviewed 10 August 2013

Amazing in one bite it will send you off into a magical land. The first bit crumbles , your mouth water and then you taste the elegance in just one bite . This bite send you on a euphoric ride . You want over and over again

• Visited August 2013

Littleton, Colorado
“Yummy & Moist”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

I will be the first to admit that I am a cake snob. I had a cake caking and decoration business for several years and my expectations for desserts are extremely high. I was delighted with the German Chocolate cupcake that was purchased at Sweet while visiting family.
I am currently tasting cupcakes in and near my current resident. So far close but nothing as tasty as the one at Sweet.
They are a tad expensive but well worth it.

• Visited June 2013
Houston
“Promising”
Reviewed 11 May 2013

I requested 12 cupcakes - 6 strawberry and 6 carrot cake. The cashier told me "I cannot sell you six of any flavour". This was so odd. So I thanked her walked out. I had been here before and the cupcakes were moist, a little buttery, but not too sweet. I wish the service was at the same par.

• Visited May 2013
Houston, Texas
“Could be habit forming!”
Reviewed 8 May 2013

Their cupcakes and their macarons are to die for!! It's a good thing that I don't live within walking distance of this place, I'd be visiting every day! Delicious!

Visited May 2013
Houston, Texas
“Best macarons outside Paris!”
Reviewed 14 January 2013 via mobile

Been to a few places that serve macarons, but I never found any as good as Lauduree in Paris. Sweet serves a delicious assortment of macarons (strawberry is best) that are light, delicate, and not overly sweet.