“ONLY place to stay in the area, from now on”

Residence Inn Houston Northwest/Willowbrook
Ranked #216 of 518 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed 8 July 2013 via mobile

We used Marriott points to stay during a baseball tournament. Gina, the front desk auditor and Angie the manager were absolutely wonderful about meeting and surpassing all of our needs and expectations. The room we got was perfect, clean and definitely family friendly. Service is not a thing of the past if you go to the right places. Well never stay anywhere else if we are in the area.

• Stayed: July 2013
martha h, General Manager at Residence Inn Houston Northwest/Willowbrook, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2013

Wow! What a great comment! We appreciate the positive feedback! Also, Gina and Angie are wonderful as you mentioned! We look forward to having you back! :)

Reviewed 28 May 2013

I recently completed 2 stays at this hotel within the past 2 weeks. The staff is fantastic, very friendly and offered to meet our every need. Breakfast was good. It seems like every day they have a couple new things available for breakfast. They even had Eggs Florentine which I thought were delicious (it was my first time eating them). The rooms are great. Once I stayed in the 2 bedroom suite and the second time in a King Studio. The price is excellent as other hotels in the area were the same price but didn't include the living room and kitchen. I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
martha h, General Manager at Residence Inn Houston Northwest/Willowbrook, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2013

Thank you so much!! We are very happy you enjoyed your stay and please come back soon!

Reviewed 19 April 2013

I was detailed to Houston for 90 days for a work related detail.  I stayed at this hotel and was made to feel like I was at home.  The staff were all polite and courteous.  They knew my name and always greeted me in a welcoming manner.  It was always refreshing to come back from a day at work and chat with the staff.  The food was always good and the coffee was always hot.  The rooms were clean and well maintained.  I would highly recommend this hotel for any stay, long term or short.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business

Thank You so much Mr. Walker!! We loved your cheesecake you sent us!!! Come visit us again soon!

Reviewed 9 April 2013 via mobile

What a pleasant surprise to actually be treated as a welcome guest from the moment of check in to check out. The reception staff were outstanding and made every effort to make my short stay pleasant. Location was great, mall, food, full gym.. I will be going back.

• Stayed: April 2013
martha h, General Manager at Residence Inn Houston Northwest/Willowbrook, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2013

Thank you for the comments!! We hope you will come back soon!

Reviewed 27 March 2013

My family had a flood in our home. Our insurance company placed us in the Residence Inn Willowbrook when we first arrived we were amazed at the greeting, we received homemaide cookies from a staff member as soon as we arrived. Our room was amazing clean and beautiful 2 bedroom 2 bathroom with a livingroom and a full kitchen. It was as good as home. Our home was under construction for more than 2 months and during this time my children became very close to Gina a staff member, Justine ( I believe that is how you spell it ) a member of managment and Martha the manager. The cleaning staff was just amazing anything I needed they took care of. We grew to love everyone and they all made our stay very wonderful. I wish every hotel was this amazing. I wish there was a way to repay the staff for making our 2 months of horror just a little amazing. Thank you Residence Inn for all your hard work.
I must add now that we are back home I miss the smiling faces every morning and afternoon, and I really miss not having to cook or clean everyday.

Room Tip: We love the 3rd floor 2 bedroom suite.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank kbolden1031
martha h, General Manager at Residence Inn Houston Northwest/Willowbrook, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2013

Thank you so much Mrs. Bolden!! Your family was such a pleasure to have at our hotel and we truly miss you all! :)

Reviewed 22 February 2013

I am in Houston 3 days a week for an extended period of time. Believe me, business travel is not the glamorous life most would like to believe. Long hours, infrequent meals, the absence of loved ones, etc. etc., make for some long weeks.

Fortunately, the management and staff at the Willowbrook Residence Inn bridge some of these gaps. Always a hot meal, or just a friendly "hello, Mr. Carlin how was your day?", from Gina is enough to illicit a smile. I'd be proud to have Gina as an employee of my company.

Great leadership is provided by Martha Hicks, who is always around to provide any support you may require.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
martha h, General Manager at Residence Inn Houston Northwest/Willowbrook, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2013

Thank you so much Mr. Carlin!! We enjoy having you here every week! You brighten our days each week! :)

Reviewed 14 February 2013

We have stayed several times in the last few months. The most recent was during the Houston RV Show. We stayed 1 week. Our room was clean and comfortable. All the employees were nice and friendly. We are managers at Sunset Point RV Resort in Marble Falls, Texas, and Residence Inn Willowbrook felt like home! Thanks, Ed and Carol Robinson

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
martha h, General Manager at Residence Inn Houston Northwest/Willowbrook, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2013

Thank You Ed and Carol!! Next time I am near Marble Falls I will come by the RV Resort! :)