Magnolia Hotel Houston
Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$86
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

Club Quarters Hotel in Houston(Houston)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$103
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

US$209
US$202
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$248/night.

US$139
US$134
US$170
US$159
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$192/night.

US$281
US$153
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$193/night.

US$117
US$113
US$242
US$226
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$275/night.

US$253
US$233
Hotel Granduca
US$418
US$401
2,903 results
All reviewscookies and milkrooftop poolcookie buffetminute maid parkcomplimentary happy hourvalet parkingdowntown areawithin walking distancevalet servicebeautiful hotelfree breakfastexercise roomastros gameconvention centerthe room was niceyogurttoyota center
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent location, very friendly staff, nice rooms, great room service. Brought my toddler and he loved the pool sized tub in the room. Walkable to great restaurants and downtown businesses. I will be back!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Edward T, General Manager at Magnolia Hotel Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear 639whittneyb-

It is always a pleasure to be told that we met your expectations and even better when we find out that we have the seal of approval from the toddlers out there! Be sure to come back soon and bring your son for another splash in the tub!

Sincerely-

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel was gorgeous and the staff is very hospitable and warm. Upon check in I received a gift pack filled with snacks and that was very surprising. I Enjoyed my stay thoroughly and would definitely recommend!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Edward T, General Manager at Magnolia Hotel Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Sarah L-

Thanks so much for staying with us. We are glad that you enjoyed your time at the hotel and do hope that you will return to see us again in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Loved our stay. Nice staff all around, can't fault a single one. Super nice bartender looked after us well. Breakfast was nice, and coffee was strong. Beds were very comfy and not squeaky. Huge bathroom perfect for 2 women to get dressed without getting in each other's way. Close to good food and bars. Sad pool and spa area so don't bother with that. No room to really do laps but will cool you off.

Room Tip: We were on 15 and had a nice view over city
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear BarbaraJoubert-

Thanks for staying with us and for letting us know how your visit went.

We are so happy to hear that we met your expectations and hope that you will return in the future to see us again.

Sincerely-

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I am writing only about my booking experience- have not stayed at the hotel. I had some issues come up with the bookings I made, but after some failed attempts at resolution, the manager contacted me directly and was a tremendous help! He did everything he could to remedy the situation and make sure we were accommodated. Top notch and immediate service from their manager, Mr. Timmons. Based on this experience I would highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear Scott B-

Thank you for reaching out and allowing us the opportunity to work with you on the issue you detailed. I apologize that it did not go smoothly from the beginning, but am happy we were able to rectify the situation.

We look forward to having your associates as our guests and serving your needs in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I booked a Room, nothing special I just wanted to get away for a day, soak in a bubble bath and forget my cares, (just lost my mother right before Mother's day) maybe sit out by the rooftop pool, get a little sun. The picture of the rooftop pool on the website and the real deal are not exactly the same, there is no bar, there are no plants or décor just your average Motel 6 atmosphere...which I did not bother to attempt to enjoy, there are much better options in downtown Houston! So lets go have that bubble bath, well I couldn't get the tub drain to close, called front desk they suggested the plug was stripped (it screws in) and they would send maintenance with another one. After waiting an hour I decided I could get the tub to hold water with a wash cloth and proceeded to have my bath. After that I put out the Do Not Disturb sign got my book got into bed to read and I guess about 1/2 hour later there is non stop knocking on the door........ guess maintenance can't read! I answered the door grabbed the do not disturb sign showed it to him and told him I had already had my bath, thank you, and closed the door. Now its time for dinner, and I ordered room service salad and soup with dressing on the side. Meal arrived no dressing, salad was suppose to have candied walnuts (Missing!) This is a 4 Diamond Hotel but I have to wonder how they got this rating...but here is what really makes me sad! I left my ipad charger in the room plugged into the wall. I called first thing Monday morning, and I was transferred to house keeping where I had to leave a message and wait for someone to call me back. (never happened) I work downtown and had completely planned to go on my lunch hour and retrieve my charger!!!!!! By lunch I had not heard a word so I called again, I repeated my contact information I had left on the recording, and what I was missing and I was told I would be called back. Same day 3pm I call again, but with no results just the same old "We will call you back". Called Tuesday, gave contact info again, no results, I must have spoke to the same man three times and the fourth time I talked to him I had to repeat my information again so I feel pretty confident he did nothing to help me. I did not call Wednesday gave them time to search, AGAIN!...called Thursday and now I am told to go online to "ileftmnystuff.com!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME????????? And of course with in ten minutes I get a response saying they do not have my charger! I know I left it in that room so if it was not turned in to lost and found it was stolen.... I just cannot recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: there are better choices......
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank jmaring2018

Dear jmaring2018-

Thank you for telling us about your stay. I apologize for the issues you encountered and I have reached out to you privately to get additional information. Please reach out to me at your convenience at etimmons@magnoliahotels.com.