Well when we arrived we were greeted by Houston in valet , very nice gentlemen but they all were great but his name is the one that stuck out ( by the way valet is the only parking options @ $30 a day). We were able to check in with no problems. When we got to our room it was clean, but we had a horrible view which was ok cause I didn't come to look out the window anyway. The only problems I had was the expensive parking $30 dollars a day plus tipping every time we got in and out added up, also I wish they would have had a concierge because even though we had family in Houston, we would have loved some recommendations on the nightlife. Also because the Courtyard and the Residence Inn are connected and have the same room numbers we had someone trying to enter our room, which made my mother and I a little uncomfortable because what if we were not in the room. When I addressed it with the front desk I was told that it always happens ....so maybe more direction can be given so this doesn't keep happening but Overall we had a good stay!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Old-style luxury and state-of-the-art technology converge at the recently-updated Courtyard Houston Downtown hotel just a 10-minute walk from the George R. Brown Convention Center. A true stand-out among downtown Houston hotels for our historical ambiance housed in the 1921 Humble Oil Building's neo-classical exterior with newly-renovated rooms equipped with modern amenities. Guests enjoy in-room perks such as free WiFi and HDTVs. The gem of our historic building is our renovated Presidential Suite. Originally the office to the Humble Oil CEO, we've updated this stunning suite with stylish furnishings while keeping the original marble fireplace. The highlight of our lobby experience is The Bistro. Eat. Drink. Connect., Which offers guests food and beverage selections in the morning and new dinner service. Our downtown Houston hotel is within walking distance or a free shuttle ride to Minute Maid Park, Convention Center and Toyota Center. A short ride on the Metro Light Rail takes you to NRG Park and the Museum District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Courtyard Houston Downtown/Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Houston Downtown Hotel Houston
- Courtyard Houston Downtown
- Houston Marriott
- Houston Courtyard