“Downtown houston”

Dolce Delights by Candace Chang
Ranked #116 of 179 Dessert in Houston
Reviewed 22 October 2013

If you like macaroon, then this is the place. The drinks are not as good as I am expecting. Modern decoration.

Reviewed 30 June 2013

It is really not all that great! Macaroons were stale and it looked as if the croissants were outsourced. They didn't seem as 'homemade' as they were claimed to be. Sweets with a ton of gelatin? No thanks! I won't be back..

Reviewed 8 January 2013

Took my Mother for coffee and pastry. I ordered the cool green lime but the mango cream my Mom ordered tasted "off" the proprietress just smiled and said thank you for alerting us. Didn't offer replacement or refund. geeeeeee

Reviewed 1 November 2012

You will not be disappointed with any of their yummy selections. They look as wonderful as they taste.

Reviewed 17 September 2012

yes it's all yummy but really wish they offered different sized portions. The coffeewas nice, decor funky.

kyrchang, Manager at Dolce Delights by Candace Chang, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2012

Trymahjong,

Thank you for your reply! I am glad you enjoyed our cakes! We actually JUST came out with mini versions of them so our customers are able to try more different flavors in one seating. They are super adorable yet still full of flavor. When you get a chance, definitely swing by to check them out!

Robin