“Sweet!!!”

Ranked #11 of 325 things to do in Houston
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Hands-on interactive exhibits in the areas of science and technology, history and culture, health and human development, and the arts.
Reviewed 2 December 2013 via mobile

What can anyone say about this....took my little boys and we had one of the best times and my boys were begging for my wife and I to take them back. It's a cool and very interactive place with a bunch of good learning activities for children and their parents.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,467)
All reviews
in 24 reviews
"whole family"
in 18 reviews

Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

I love the activities for the kids. Really nice things to do for the kids. The only part that was bored was the toddler part. Is more for babies babies. Other than that really nice place to enjoy with the kids. :-).

CMHouston80, Public Relations Associate at Children's Museum of Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2013

Hello!

Thank you for visiting us in November and for providing your feedback about Tot*Spot! Tot*Spot is an area specifically designed for toddlers ages 35 months and under. As a safety precaution, older children are not allowed in this exhibit. This is to ensure that tots have the opportunity to explore, discover, experiment and wonder within this interactive exhibit. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 29 November 2013 via mobile

Really good children's museum. Lots of activities! We enjoyed it. The outside water area is really neat, it was a chilly day when we went so didn't really get to enjoy it.

Reviewed 26 November 2013

My title doesn't tell the entire truth because I think most adults enjoy the Children's Museum as much as the kids. It simply takes us back to being children while we enjoy playing with the little ones. The best attraction in the museum for me is Metropolis...I loved role playing as a child and the museum offers a FULL SCALE world of make believe for children of all ages. It's FABULOUS! And to top it off, they offer free admission every Thursday evening to visitors...It's the place to be!