“front desk”

Hilton Americas - Houston
Ranked #8 of 517 Hotels in Houston
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed 19 June 2014

during my recent stay Blanca at the front desk was very helpful on accommodating my request to be able to have my customers and I watch the World cup, not only we were all very gratefull but the room service tab was an added revenue that would not have happen if we had to go somewhere else.... hats off for a job well done, congratulations Blanca... sincerely victor

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
HiltonAmericas, Manager at Hilton Americas - Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2014

Sear victor o,

Thank you for recognizing Blanca who assisted you and your colleagues.

We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again.

Hotel Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (3,009)

Reviewed 19 June 2014

I recently stayed at Hilton Americas for a business function the first week in June 2014. The hotel rate, amenities and service were outstanding. During my stay, the restaurant, Pappsitos, had just opened during my stay. My party never had to wait to be seated and our food was arrived quickly--hot and fresh. The food served both at the restaurants and room service were outstanding. Everything I needed was easily available.

Additionally, the hotel offers a shuttle service to a local 24-hour pharmacy if you needed something that you could not get at the gift store. As for my business needs, the meeting rooms were always clean and set up properly for our sessions throughout the week. Lastly, I was able to attend an Astros baseball game during my stay. I felt safe walking and from the two blocks to the hotel. Security around the hotel is outstanding. Overall, my stay was wonderful! I would definitely recommend this hotel for both leisure and business needs.

Dear rolltide424,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful stay with others on TripAdvisor. We are pleased you enjoyed the many great amenties we have to offer our guests as well as the recent opening of Pappasito's Cantina...a first in any hotel.

We are grateful for your business and for your feedback.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Stayed here for a conference w/my husband and LOVED it! It was not cheap (and parking was $18/night) but the service was excellent and the room was great. Loved the comfy bed, cleanliness and work desk. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to everyone. The gym is great and everything looks very new. Very close to lots of good restaurants!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
HiltonAmericas, Manager at Hilton Americas - Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Dear NicoleHT,

Thank you for sharing your excellent stay on TripAdvisor for other travelers to read and for your recommendation. Our Waldorf Astoria bedding has been very popular.

We hope to have you back for another conference or for leisure.

We appreciate you and your husband staying with us.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

The Hilton provides good service, clean rooms and comfortable and clean linen. There are great toiletries and excellent housekeeping services. The only downside is that unlike the Marriot ,it does not offer a complimentary bottle of water in the rooms.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Abiola I,

Thank you for recognizing the service you received during your stay. We do offer water for all Hilton Honors Diamond, Gold and Silver members as well as guests staying in our Executive Level rooms. Additionally, we would be more than happy to provide this when requested through our guest service hotline.

We do appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again...and providing water.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Thank you to JACQUES D'ROVENCOURT I Hotel Manager and all of his staff for an wonderful stay. I am an airline employee who travels frequently and I must say the Hilton Americas - Houston truly impressed me. The hotel was beautiful. The roof top indoor pool and outdoor terrace had amazing views! Our checkin agent was so helpful, pleasant and professional. The room was a good size and very clean!! The shuttle drivers took us anywhere downtown and were so friendly! The most impressive part of my stay was Mr. D'Rovencourt was at the front desk when I checked out. I asked him if he was the hotel manager of which he responded "yes". He politely listened to me go on and on about the excellent service I received during my stay. When I arrived home, there was an email from him thanking me for my remarks. I cannot say enough good things about this hotel and I hope that you have the same experience I did!! Five Star service!!!

Room Tip: On the hotel's direct website was a tab - Room Specials. We were able to stay on the Executive...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed here during a conference even though I live in the area. Very convenient to the George R Brown (across the street). There is a park on one side that has playground equipment and during the weekends the city has kayaking class on the small lake and different activities for kids. The health club on the top is great with lots of equipment and a nice view while you work out. The room is nice and you get pretty good views of the area. The honors lounge on the 19th floor is nice and has great views. The evening appetizers are good and really easily made into a full meal. Great place for families heading to a ASTRO game it is just a couple of blocks. Would recommend it for staying downtown.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear sinnie,

Thank you for staying with us and for your recommendation to others.

We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Return to this hotel for short trip. Very convenient for sports stadia and downtown. Well appointed and comfortable rooms. Quality wifi connection. Club floor provided adequate buffet breakfast. Well equipped gym. Friendly staff. Atmospheric bar in centre of hotel. Attended a lunch function and this was well organised. Will use again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
HiltonAmericas, Manager at Hilton Americas - Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Dear Ellisnic,

Thank you for your review and recognizing us as a great hotel with a great location.

We are grateful for your business and hope to serve you again soon.