3,217 results
All reviewsconvention centertoyota centerthe executive loungediscovery greenminute maid parksky bridgerockets gamegreat hotellarge hotelattending a conferencelobby barhouse of blueswithin walking distanceself parkingdowntown arearoom serviceindoor pool
Reviewed 14 December 2017

The Hilton Americas/Houston is my favorite Hilton. It is convenient to the George R. Brown Convention Center. I frequent it at least once a year. It is also within easy walking distance to several good restaurants.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonAmericas, General Manager at Hilton Americas - Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2017

Dear jeffaK7416YB,

We appreciate being your favorite Hilton! Being the only hotel in Houston connected to the George R. Brown Convention Center via two sky bridges makes it super convenient for our guests when they are attending events there. Thank you for your continued loyalty and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed 14 December 2017

This Hotel is by far one of the best in Houston. Great location. Great park across the street . Great restaurants. The hotel lobby is huge, offers 2 bars. Friendly staff, rooms were spacious and clean. Bed was soft and was able to get a great nights rest. We will def be staying here again.

Stayed: November 2017

Dear angieaguilar361,

Thank you for sharing your excellent experience at the Hilton Americas-Houston with others and for considering us one of the best hotels in Houston. We are grateful to have had you as our guest and we hope to be your hotel of choice when visiting Houston.

Reviewed 12 December 2017

This hotel is beautiful! Staff was friendly and helpful. Great location! Rooms were clean and comfortable. Mexican restaurant attached was good food and drinks. Hotel bar is kinda expensive. Highly recommend staying here!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Ali B
HiltonAmericas, General Manager at Hilton Americas - Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2017

Dear Ali B,

We appreciate you staying with us and recommending us to others. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

We were there on a layover going from Bush to Hobby airports and this hotel was a perfect midpoint stop.

First I wish I had remembered the check in agent's name, because he was so kind and friendly and was really a pleasure to work with at check-in.

Everything in the lobby was very nice. Even though that is expected for this category of Hotel it was still very plesant to see and the Christmas decorations were done very nicely. Elegant without looking overly gaudy as sometimes happens with Christmas decorations.

The room was nice, it had everything except for maybe a microwave, although we didn't need it, it was probably the only amenity I can think that someone may find missing that they expected. Otherwise the room was very comfortable and we loved the bed and bedding. We hated to get up in the morning! To tell the truth I even tried to get a later flight just to get a couple hours more sleep on that bed!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank bakphoenix

Dear bakphoenix,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Hilton Americas-Houston with others. Our goal is to exceed our guests’ expectations and we appreciate knowing when our team has done that. We appreciate you staying with us and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

I have stayed here a few times and it never fails to deliver. Outstanding location attached to convention center by elevated walkways. Complete with business center , great bar Starbucks and great restaurants nearby. Service is great , pool and sitting area on upper floor provides incredible view of downtown.
I highly recommend.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
HiltonAmericas, General Manager at Hilton Americas - Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Dear Wayne W,

Thank you for your review and for sharing your awesome experience at the Hilton Americas-Houston with so many others.

We appreciate your continued loyalty and we look forward to serving you again.