All reviews barker cypress front desk long term stay rooms are clean every employee place to stay full kitchen guest services evening reception housekeeping staff first floor noor katy property inns harvey gm
Reviewed 11 June 2018

Best customer service have ever had at a Marriott property! Not enough room to truly express how remarkable every employee here is. They all know who you are, but more importantly, CARE who you are. They go above and beyond to make sure you are comfortable and they do whatever it takes to make you happy, keep you happy and make a difference in your day! I was honestly sad to leave...but will definitely be back! The GM, Marco, was ever present (not common at all in most places),. The AGM, Jasmine...oh my, not enough words...what a doll! Norah, Sam, Housekeeping, Security...al of them...they JUST CARE! The rooms were clean, the lobby clean and inviting, laundry room was clean.... a VERY SMALL example: during the last 15 mins or so of the 'Happy Hour' reception they have every Mon-Wed evenings one night, a guest asked if they had any more of a specific kind of wine...rather than saying 'No, we are all out of that one', one of the staff members disappeared for a few minutes and returned with that wine. She literally had left and gone to the liquor store to get it! I don't even drink wine, but I was certainly impressed when I saw that! Again, that is just one very tiny example. Multiply that small gesture by 100 and you might get an idea of how special this staff is!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Marco G, General Manager at Residence Inn Houston I-10 West/Park Row, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

WOW! Thank you so much for that amazing review about our staff. We're delighted you enjoyed your stay with us. It's always great to see our hard working staff recognized. They love doing what they do. I can't wait to share your comments with the them. They're going to have the biggest smiles.

I was also glad to see our Happy Hour crew was able to find a solution for the wine. We do always practice "Creative ways to say yes."

Thank you again and please come visit us again when you are in the area. We'd love to have you back.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

Very friendly staff always makes you feel welcome. Noor at the front desk was always attentive to the guests' needs. Rooms are clean. Social hour was great as well with a very friendly helpful hostess. The folks in the kitchen and dining room were friendly and helpful, making fresh hot food in a clean environment.

Room tip: Rooms on the east side are quieter (with equal numbers)
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Marco G, General Manager at Residence Inn Houston I-10 West/Park Row, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Thank you for the kind review. We greatly appreciate your feedback. Our staff was very excited when we read your comments to them during our daily meeting. Noor had the biggest smile when she saw her name mentioned. It really means a lot to them as they work hard to make sure their guests are taken care of.

We hope we have an opportunity to serve you again in the near future. Thank you.

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

My experience at this location was fantastic. The front desk staff and housekeeping was patient, helpful and really friendly. He property is well kept and clean. I would definitely recommend staying here!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you so much Terra G for the amazing review. We're glad you enjoyed our hotel and the staff service provided. Our team enjoys reading comments like yours. This is why the enjoy the hospitality industry.

Thank you again and we hope to see you or any of your friends and family in the near future.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I have stayed here for almost 6 months. This place is clean and quiet, The hotel staff including house keeping , are very warm friendly and were willing to assist at anytime . As said they make you feel home.

Room tip: Try those corner suites those are pretty big and have a view of the pool.
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Marco G, General Manager at Residence Inn Houston I-10 West/Park Row, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Thank you S R for the very kind review. It was a pleasure being your second home for the last 6 months. I can't tell you how happy our staff was when we read your comments out loud to them during our morning huddle. Comments like yours justifies their "WHY" they do what they do. We're glad you enjoyed the service and hospitality.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Good and recommended place to stay in Houston. Good Peoples are at front desk with always happy to assist you. Clean, comfortable rooms and an excellent breakfast. Overall Nice place to stay. Thank you.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Marco G, General Manager at Residence Inn Houston I-10 West/Park Row, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Wow, thank you natarajan we greatly appreciate the wonderful comments about our hotel and especially our staff. Our goal is always provide you with the service and hospitality you have come to expect with Marriott hotels. We're glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again soon when your travels bring you back to Houston. Thank you.