“Excellent chicken salad”

Ranked #3,999 of 8,243 Restaurants in Houston
Houston, Texas
“Excellent chicken salad”
Reviewed 18 July 2013

I went today for lunch. Owner was very nice and welcoming. I ordered chicken salad. Chicken was very moist and tasty and sauce on a salad was very tasty.

• Visited July 2013

Houston, Texas
“Wow! What a Find”
Reviewed 4 July 2013 via mobile

I have driven by here a million times but never stopped because we did not know what to expect. One night, we wanted something different so we tried it.

We were really surprised at the choices on the menu. It had Greek and Persian menu items. My wife got the Greek salad and it was so fresh. The kids and I had kabobs and loved them, cooked so tender and tasty. The rice is very flavorful too. The best part for the kids was the fresh baked daily pita bread., don't forget to ask for more. The food was not too heavy or greasy.

We are definitely coming back here for lunch. They have a super lunch deal at $5.95.

• Visited June 2013
Texas
“Delicious, fresh, healthy and well-priced!”
Reviewed 31 July 2012

My husband and I have eaten here on many occasions and have found the chicken kababs and falafel to always be excellent! The food is cooked to order, in an open kitchen with a grill, has delicious flavors with several wonderful selections. Last night, we had the falafel appetizer platter, the tandoori chicken kabab platter and the reshmi chicken kabab platter - as always, I was blown away by the quality, the interesting melding of flavors and the freshness. I also had their yummy mango lassi and baklava. Their dining room is clean and pleasantly decorated, and a nice environment to enjoy the tasty food. And the prices are excellent and the quantity served is more than expected.

If you are interested in eating healthy food, well-prepared, and freshly made, at a good price, this is the place for you.

• Visited July 2012