“Great stay for the great price!!!”

New Six Inn and Suites Houston
Ranked #383 of 506 Hotels in Houston
Alachua, Florida
“Great stay for the great price!!!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We stay here couple times a year and it's been great stay every time. Easy to find location and friendly staff. For the price you can't go wrong. Nice and comfy bed. Unique leather love seat couch. Only thing needed in the room is better water pressure in shower, will stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014
4 Thank CHAD32615

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Reviewed 12 May 2014

I got this hotel at the last minute and have been surprised with the courtesy of the attendants. Although it is a modest hotel, it is nice and clean, with good prices. Good location, with a variety of restaurants and commerce in the vicinities. No breakfast.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Anna T
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 17 December 2013

We have spent over $2000.00 with this motel over the past 2 months. But, We have been harassed DAILY by the management. They don't like me sleeping during the day (I work at night). We paid our pet deposit, our dog is housebroken, we have our own vacuum cleaner, broom, mop, etc., and we clean our own room daily, but they insist we must let housekeeping in during the day. Housekeeping never even knocks on my door, but I'm suppose to know when they come around and demand my room gets cleaned. In other words, stay awake during my normal sleeping hours, stand outside my door and wait for housekeeping, and demand room cleaning (housekeeping doesn't offer, but skips your room unless otherwise instructed). If I fail to get up, management is knocking on my door in the afternoon threatening to throw me out for "refusing" housekeeping. They don't like cats, dogs, or people. If I owned this franchise, I'd fire my managers. It may be okay for a day, but don't stay longer than that. I will never stay at New 6 Houston again, and whoever does is an idiot!

Room Tip: Stay away from all rooms
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank Curtis B

Travellers are raving about these Houston hotels

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 13 December 2013

I came down to Houston last month for thanksgiving and didnt want to stay at my sister's so i went and checked these guys out. I was given a non smoking room it was clean and they have flat screen TVs now. Staff is very friendly and the housekeepers do a very good job. They even have free wifi! price is competitive compared to the rest of the hotels around. I would say cheapest for the value of it. Would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank robert J
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 26 July 2013

The hotel is decent but the cleaning staff could learn a few things, half the time they don't clean the bathroom, just spray it down and rinse. The bathtub has a dirty ring around the wall and the top of the wall has an inch of dust. The air vent in the bathroom is full of dust, definitly needs cleaned, it's to the point of disgusting. They need to spend more time cleaning instead of trying to rush through. The grounds are pretty well taken care of except for the pool area and the pool itself. They do not filter the water through a pump or keep chlorine in it. They have someone come in 2x a week and add chlorine and skim it. An automatic pool cleaner is only around $300 and a skimmer is cheap as well, which shld be done on a daily basis. This hotel also should have a quiet time. There were people banging on doors and talking very loudly right outside my door in the middle of the night. All in all, not too bad for the price. It is what it is for $240.00 a week.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank Cox2812
Reviewed 25 March 2013 via mobile

This has ternd out to a great place to stay it is clean an nice people its close to down town shoping in walking.distence quite it seems to be a place i wood like to stay again when iam in huostoñ so go jod new six....

4 Thank Ronnie R