“Very pleasant and exceptional customer service!”

Hilton Garden Inn Houston NW America Plaza
Ranked #7 of 517 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed 30 October 2013

I love staying at this property because of the friendliness of the staff and the unparalleled effort they make to meet my needs as a traveler. Angel, Scott and all of the staff I interact with are so nice that I can say without reservation; I have not had a bad experience ever, in fact just the opposite, my experience is excellent EVERY time. The staff makes it seem more like a "home away from home" than just a hotel. The rooms, restaurant and business amenities exceed expectations every stay. This is a must stay place, Hilton at its best!

Room Tip: Have not had a bad room yet.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Houston NW America Plaza

Reviewed 30 October 2013

The hotel looks as beautiful as the pictures present. The staff was very courteous and pleasant. I was not pleased with the housekeeping because my room was not cleaned to my satisfaction everyday. I also question the security of the hotel in that the back door stayed unlocked past the time that it is supposed to be locked. Lastly, the fitness center was nice but on one morning the water cooler was empty.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank Yvonne H
Reviewed 30 October 2013

This is a home away from home. The staff is very accommodating. No need goes unmet. The breakfast is free made to order. The staff and the restaurant greets you by name after meeting you once. You never walk by a staff member without them greeting you and asking if you need anything. My stays at this hotel has made me stay at other Hilton hotels in other locations. The in house bar and restaurant is great to come back to after a long day.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
2  Thank Angela W
Reviewed 29 October 2013

I was checked in by a young man named Byron. He gave his word to my entire family that he would tend to our every need. Not only did he keep his word, but he went even further to make sure we are happy. I called down at 3 inthe morning asking for pain meds and not only did he quickly bring them up he also provided ice cold water. I thought the commercials were staged until I met this gentleman.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank brandjeff
Reviewed 28 October 2013

We checked in and Megan at the front desk provide excellent service from start to finish
We stayed here in between flights and the stay was great. The employees at the front desk were very friendly and willing to accommodate us as we arrived early. The rooms were very clean and well kept as was the hotel in general. Great channel selection on TV and the shuttle to and from the airport was prompt

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 October 2013

I just wanted to quickly write about the amazing service we received from the front staff, Thank you Angel, Scott, and Chesel. Between the service, breakfast and amazing rooms we will always make this our hotel while visiting Houston. Great Hotel and even better staff.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

This hotel is new and very clean. The hotel is right off the highway and in a decent neighborhood. The staff is very friendly and willing to do anything to make your stay as best as possible. My stay was for 2 weeks and I would stay there again hands down, beds are comfortable and large, bathrooms are clean and very modern. The gym and pool are great and there are plenty of places to eat within a 5 mile radius of the hotel.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business