“Great & clean”

Hilton Garden Inn Houston NW America Plaza
Ranked #7 of 517 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Walked in the hotel, elevators & hallways were very clean. Walked into our room, 1 king size bed, the room was very clean & spacious. Had a Keurig in the room along with mini fridge & microwave which were all clean & convenient to have. Bathroom was very clean & had Neutrogena products that smelled good. View from 8th floor was of the pool, pool looked clean from view. About to head down there now. I would recommend this to everyone. Worth the price!!

Stayed: August 2014
There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Houston NW America Plaza

Reviewed 30 July 2014

This was an excellent stay for me and my colleague. The hotel was very clean and the service was outstanding. The staff was very helpful to me during my visit to Houston. When I return to Houston, I will definitely make this Hilton Garden Inn my hotel. I would highly recommend it to others as well.

Room Tip: I like the high floors away from the elevators.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kevin J
Reviewed 28 July 2014

As we checked got to our room there was a issue with our a/c not cooling off the room,But as as always it was well taken of fast and quickly,thanks to BYRON and SCOTT and when manager came in he made it even better thanks Angel along with Kari and marlenn,amanda and Pricilla and alante for making our stay great like always that's why we always stay here,i travel and there is no hotel like this one no where....the joneses

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sherif J
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Very pleasurable stay. Excellent service and very clean. Stayed 2 nights and staff was awesome! We would definitely stay here again. Easy access to highway. We are always happy with Hilton's quality and this was exceeded out expectations.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Terri_cast
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Worth the price and navigation of current traffic construction. Staff consistently exceeded my expectations, and the bar-tender, Mareena (?), was more than helpful on several occasions. Also, Luis at the front desk was a great help as well. I'll call this hotel first upon travel to Houston again. Tip - if you call ahead of time and let staff know the desired room temp. they will set thermostat accordingly so it will not fluctuate. Very helpful and professional property - close to Beltway 8 on NW side of Houston for easy access to most industrial clients.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

This hotel was far above and beyond the usual hotels I stay in. The rooms are lovely, spacious, well-stocked, attractive, and show no sign of wear. The hallways are quiet and parking is very simple and accessible. Not only that, but it is very close to the interstate! Definitely a great hotel and a great value. Only upset we aren't staying longer!

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank hhayleytodd
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Very helpful and courteous staff. I had a very pleasant experience. Recommend 100%. Quality of food was very good. My husband and I spent one night away from our kids, we were very tempted to stay longer. Thank you for the excellent service.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family