“Very Good Indian food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Been for 2 weeks in Houston on a business trip. Being a vegetarian, i was tired of eating salads after 1 week, which is when i was taken to this place.

They were playing the hindi music and it was pleasant listening to it. The food was awesome. I ordered a veg Biriyani. The quantity was pretty large. Could suffice 2 people (But atleast I finished it). All in all a pretty good place for an indian food in north Houston

Reviewed 17 February 2013

Indianwok is my favorite Indian Restaurant for many years from the days it was in SH 249-1960 intersection. I am addicted to their Lamb Chops Masala and my girl friend loves the Chicken Tikki Masala. Food is fresh all the times and the taste is very close to authentic indian food you get in Delhi (I visit india quite often).

My other favorite is Gobi Manchurian and Madras Chicken Curry with Garlic Naan. I go almost every Saturday for their weekend bunch. But I miss my favorite Mutton Biryani (only on Sunday Lunch buffet) on saturdays where they seem to focus more on Veggie lovers and my girl friend loves it :) .. May be I should come again for Sunday Lunch :)

1  Thank Chris H