Just spent the weekend at your hotel again and I just have to finally speak up - To the owner, you keep the holiday inn standards of clean bathrooms, but spend a bit of money on
1) Decent toilet paper - I stay at other HI all the time and they have somewhat decent toilet paper. Your's is like sandpaper. You've actually downgraded over the past year. Cheap Cheap Cheap
2) Fidx the ice machine on floor 4. It's been out of commission over 2 years
3) Fix the morning beverage dispenser - the Cranberry hasn't worked for over a year.
4) Fix your linens. The mattress pad is so cheap, it slips all over so you wake up and the sheets have come off the bed.
This hotel is in a highly populated area for travelers and has plenty of business. I would think you would want to take that extra step to insure that we return, rather than go to the other hotels across the street. I'm beginnig to think I'll pay the extra $10 a night for these little things.
Switching to the Hampton Inn Across the street as of today.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Houston Energy Corridor-W Oaks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.