“Really good for the price”
Review of Pure Zen Therapy

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pure Zen Therapy
Reviewed 24 October 2014

I had bought 2 Group-on for the Deep Coconut and the Pure Bliss massages. When I originally tried to book the massage I couldn't get anyone on the phone and the website wasn't very helpful either. I tried to book with a woman but could not find anyone that was available. I had to keep the reservation open on who could work on me and in the comments section I indicated that I wanted a woman to work on me. The only available time was 2 months out (September 2014).

When I finally got close to my reservation. I received a phone call to confirm my appointment. The day of my appointment I struggled to find the location in the shopping strip that they were located. I had to get my appointment rescheduled because when I was finally able to get ahold of them they informed me that there was a small fire 3 days ago and they had to move my time. I never received a phone call to cancel I had to find out as I was looking for the place.

When I finally got my 1st massage it felt really nice. I was a little uncomfortable at first mainly because it was a male masseuse (first time with one of those), after a while he helped in making me comfortable. I really enjoyed it.

When I got my 2nd massage a week later. I received a phone call from a blocked number they left a message about confirming my appointment and telling me about the change in location to 5009 Main St. due to the fire damage that they experienced. It looked a bit shady from the outside (it was like a 2nd floor garage apartment) and on the inside they looked like there were still working on it but it gave off a nice clean vibe. Rubye was nice, friendly and she used good pressure. I booked a follow up massage with her for the following month. Loved that she was able to schedule on Sunday's.

Looking forward to my 3rd massage with Rubye this coming November I even decided to increase my original 60 minute time to 90 minutes for $20 more. I give Pure Zen an average rating because of my earlier experience with them. Hard to find the location and they didn't call me to reschedule my appointment. The massages themselves were really good. I recommend them.

Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

This was utterly depressing!!! They called me to remind me of my appointment to their new location at 1975 West TC Jester Boulevard at 11:00 am on Friday, April 25th!!! I don't even think the address exist I could
not find it..I'called them about six times for help on getting to their business. No one!! no one !!ever picked up!! not even the masseuse that should have been at the business to give me my massage! I agree with all the other reviews!! I don't even think this is a reputable business!!so please don't waste your money buying a Groupon or recommending others!! I wish I had read all these reviews
before spending my money on the Groupon!! I'm certainly going to try to get my money
back!!

1  Thank Katherine G
Reviewed 30 June 2013

My husband and I went in for a couples massage. Lovely atmosphere, great customer service, and the massage was fantastic. I will definitely being going back. Kenny did an amazing job