“Not Bad”
Review of Falafel Factory - CLOSED

Falafel Factory
Reviewed 1 February 2014

I found myself in downtown and had a few mins to kill so I decided to grab an early lunch somewhere. I walked around and saw this place. I have been in a "gyro" phase lately and thought what the hell...looks kinda like a hole in the wall but so what.
I walked in and it is a small but seeming clean lil resturant with counter service. The owner was there and he was the typical grouchy Greek guy...but that made no difference to me.
They have advertised outside a $5.00 lunch special but I didnt see it on any of the menus or signs inside. So instaed of asking grumpy about it I simply ordered the gyro sandwich and it came with fries, potato's or salad...I chose the salad. I ask about a drink and all they have is a small cooler with mostly soft drinks in it. I dont drink soft drinks so had to settle for and apple juice, kinda weird but thats all they had. I took a seat outside they had I think three tables out there all together but several more inside. I was the first customer and it seemed like kinda a long time to get my food. It came out and it was good...not fantastic but good. It was a little small I thought but for $8.00 total including the apple juice I guess it was ok.
I wouldnt make a special trip to go back but I think if I worked in the area it would be a place that I would eat at every so often.

1  Thank Montecore1
Reviewed 7 December 2013

This place is awesome, I tried their food once, now I am hooked up. The food is fresh, and very tasty. The service is fast and prompt. I highly recommend it.