“Great tacos!”
Review of Tacos Los Gemelos

Tacos Los Gemelos
Ranked #1,969 of 8,448 Restaurants in Houston
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

I love this little place. Yes it can be hard on the eyes because of the area, but don't judge a book by its cover. The tacos are great and very authentic, the service is great. The only down fall is they do not take cards, cash only.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

I have passed this place many times but never had a chance to stop and grab food. Yesterday we were able to stop and hammer some food and that we did. I had the large beef fajita quesadilla and the chicken gordita. The lady had 3 different tacos which I forgot which ones they were. This place has some really good green sauce which is like crack to me. Every bite I had to add the green sauce just so I could feed my hunger for it! The large quesadilla is large I was ready to be rolled out of there after eating it.The tortillas here are some of the best I have ever had. If you get a chance to stop it I would. You also can bring your own drinks, I actually saw someone there eating Whataburger. Since there is a good covered area you can eat here in any type of weather.