“Great spot for lunch or dinner~”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #575 of 8,508 Restaurants in Houston
Reviewed 5 August 2014

This family franchised casual dining spot is great! The food is hot, tasty and not too expensive.

They let senior citizens order from the child's menu, which I certainly appreciate...I don't have that large an appetite.

My grandkids love it too. We have many foreign visitors; they all like it too!

Reviewed 3 August 2014

I ate here several times. It offers the same menu as the other Chic-fil-a restaurants. I got the grilled nuggets. The lemonade was excellent and thy had free refills.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

This is the best place to eat. The staff are the most friendly and polite of any place in Houston. You don't feel like you are at a fast food place. The food is great and the service is the best.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

I've eaten here monthly and I love love the experience every time. They cater to good service. Other fast food places should mirror their example. for starters, when I go through the drive thru they are fast, curtious, and most importantly accurate with my order! It is at the window right as I pull up. I don't even have time to place my $$ back in my wallet.
When you dine inside, they provide servers who refresh your drinks and remove your trash and offer kids booster seats. The restrooms are clean and they have step stools for the kids. I love them. they make dining out with the kids and very good experience. This is by far my favorite fast food restaurant and they let their employees take Sunday off and they still manage to make money, can you imagine? :)
Food - is so good. Love the lemonade (squeezed fresh daily) and tea. Let me tell you the milk shakes are AMAZING! They taste like old fashioned ones you get from the drug store or diner. No one does chicken like they do.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

Chick-fil-A is a perfect place to get a bite and take a break while children play in the indoor playground. They are always clean and bring your order to your table so no wait in line for your food. Also they usually have children events, look for the calendar in your closest location.