“Staple Stop when we visit Houston”
Review of Niko Niko's Greek

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Neartown/ Montrose
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Staple Stop when we visit Houston”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Everything was great as usual, only bad thing is price. However the huge pate portion of my souvlaki paid for itself for my late dinner. The spanikopita was great.

Visited May 2014

“Outstanding!”
Reviewed 20 May 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Bar none best greek in Houston. The food is outstanding. The lines are long and seating and parking is always a challenge but then again this is the best.

Visited May 2014
Houston, Texas
“Very busy on a weeknight, good greek food”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

We met friends at Niko Niko's on a Wednesday night before heading to an Astro's game. I was amazed at how busy it was! We had to stand in line to order and then waited about 10-15 minutes for our food. You order at the counter (there is a large, laminated menu to browse in line), get a buzzer, and then return to the counter for your food. The food was good, fresh Greek food... lots of options.

• Visited April 2014
Houstob
“Good Greek food”
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

We checked this place for the 1st time and it wasn't bad.. Little cozy and great food.. It's packed during the weekend ...

Houston, Texas
“I cannot go very long without eating here!”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

This is a family-owned restaurant and I love that. I began eating at the Montrose location over 15 years ago when they were only a little more than a walk-up stand. (It has expanded and they have 2 new locations.) I went because it had received a local newsman's clean kitchen award for years in a row. I returned because the food was real, homemade and delicious!!! Yes, it can be crowded and have a long line, but it is so worth the wait. I've never had anything "meh" here. Even the hamburgers are out of this world. I suggest you get some of their amazing homemade cocktail sauce to dip your fries in. The hummus is to die for. The lentil soup is a bowl of comfort. The gyro meat is yummy and I also love the grilled chicken kabobs. All the seafood I've had has been delicious and the kids plates are very good, too. The desserts are delicious -- I could eat my weight in Melomakaronas alone. I'd rather eat here than most of the 5-star, >$100 per person restaurants in town. YUM, YUM, YUM!!!!

• Visited May 2014