“Brunch”

Benjy's Restaurant
Ranked #42 of 9,030 Restaurants in Houston
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Kelvin
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and I come here for brunch often. I love the flavors in the shakshuka and the atmosphere is nice.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

This is my second time here. First time I ate in the bar upstairs with the happy hour crowd. It was loud but fine. Tonight was downstairs in the restaurant. Had the summer salad and salmon. Both were very, very good. Great service, enjoyed the dinner. I'll be back.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

We always use trip advisor when we are on the road looking for a place to eat. This place was perfect comfort. Relaxed atmosphere. Great drinks! Lannie our server was so friendly and attentive. Burger was the best I ever had.

1  Thank Gary H
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

We are from London UK and it is so nice to be in the US and eat great food with delightful and helpful service! The staff made it a lovely experience and the food flavours and combinations blended well! Thank you everyone st Benjy’s And for being so attentive and changing my cocktail when you could see I was not enjoying my first one to one which was spot on!!!

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Tucked away in north end of Rice Village is a unique Nee American cuisine dining and bar scene venue featuring farm to table freshness and variety.

Amanda was our server and she was promptly responsive to all of our needs and thoroughly professional without being obtrusive. We were also ably served by Jesse who ran the dishes and monitored our table expertly.

We had the superbly presented Grouper, Grilled Artichokes and exquisite Japanese Beef Burger. The Grouper had amazing accompaniment of grilled vegetables that were unique and savory that in included wild Fiddlehead fern and gourmet carrot. Suffice to say there was nothing left in our plates!!

Throughout our exemplary dining experience, it was evident that Jessi was running the show backing up the seating and food delivery while making the regulars and those aspiring to join that exclusive club feel welcome while catering to their every need.

This was our first experience downstairs and we were totally satisfied. We arrived early and were witness to the following crowd who all were anticipating a fine dining experience. It was that obvious. As my dining companion remarked....I LOVE this place, it’s like Heaven!!