“Must stop here restaurant in Houston”

Ninfa's on Navigation
Reserve with OpenTable
Ninfa's on Navigation is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 8,283 Restaurants in Houston
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Delano
Charlotte, NC
“Must stop here restaurant in Houston”
Reviewed 6 November 2013

everytime I am in Houston I come by here and have never been disappointed. The service is great. Their creamy guac dip is great with the chips and the salsa is good too. Had the chicken fajitas the small size and it was huge. There is a reason this place is ranked by tripadvisor in the top 1% of Houston restaurants and I think it has the best fajitas in Texas bar none. Just located in east of downtown Houston well worth the find. I have been to Tex Mex and or Mexican restaurants all over south Texas and this is my favorite.

• Visited November 2013

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Good food”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

At the suggestion of the hotel, we tried Ninfa's. The food was very good and the Sangria was awesome! My entire party had fajitas with flour tortillas. The chicken was moist and flavorful; the veggies were grilled just right and very fresh. The atmosphere was good with good music playing. Our server, Yasmin, was very attentive and very nice. The only downfall to our meal was that we sat in the back near the patio, and since the door was open, the flies came in. During our meal, I killed 4 flies! Not so good.

Sun City Center, Florida
“Over the Top TexMex”
Reviewed 18 October 2013

Incredibly good frozen Margaritas. Perfect with the spicy salsa and excellent pickled carrots. I had tortilla soup as first course. Very tasty and piping hot. My son had crispy deep-fried calamari, also good. We split an order of fajitas, both chicken and beef and opted for an extra topping. The serving was huge. We ended by splitting sopapillas with honey. Yummy. Our waiter was incredible......never seen anyone work so hard and/ or be so attentive. We didn't even have to ask for to-go boxes. They were provided along with a shopping bag to carry them in. My son seldom tips 20%, but he happily did so this time. Fun place with excellent food.

Loveland, Colorado
“Just "Wow!"”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

This place is delightful. What a gem in Houston. Fresh and delicious Mexican food. We were seated on the patio after about a 30 minute wait at 7pm on a Friday. The non-scented bug candles were appreciated, though the patio could definitely use some extra lighting. There were flood lights and parking lights going on and off but not much else to see the menu. The margaritas were delicious (no sweet and sour!) and our waiter was very friendly and helpful. I tried the shrimp and crab enchiladas...GREAT decision. They were super fresh and so much flavor with not too much cheese. My friends also enjoyed their pork tacos and ceviche. Really great experience that leaves you craving more!

Visited October 2013
Astoria, New York, United States
“A great taste of Houston History”
Reviewed 7 October 2013

This busy restaurant was the perfect place to have a large group of friends dine. Our server, Tina was wonderful!

I had the Fajitas and Chili con Queso. The food was good!

Try the Navigation Margarita! It is slightly less sweet than the Ninfarita, and totally worth the $4 extra!