“Nice Mexican option.”

Cuisines: Mexican
Neighbourhood: Great Uptown
Neighbourhood: Great Uptown
Reviewed 22 October 2012

The food quality is very good. It's open pretty late.

It's a great option for a late night dinner. Clean, great service, affordable.

Reviewed 20 September 2012

I got into Houston very late, and very hungry. I was staying at a hotel around the corner from Ruchi's and the desk clerk recommended it. I was skeptical, but she said it was really good, so I tried it. Man, am I glad I did. I had a huarache with stewed chicken, which was super cheap, and very filling. There were a couple of different salsas, both very good. I would recommend this place to anyone, anytime of day.

Reviewed 26 July 2012

Go here on weekends late , they are open 24 hours . And also have gone in my lunch hour with time to spare. They have good food, their beef fajita nachos are the best, and reasonably priced!

Reviewed 8 June 2012

The menu is broad so be ready to choose. Their beef fajita nachos are super good. The meat is tender and flavorful and the price aint too shabby either. Me and my husband love to go here , just beware, most waitresses dont speak english. I know this annoys some people. I myself speak spanish also so it is no problem for us. Great food, the one on 45 and fuqua is open 24 hours and we love to go here after the comedy club on the weekends. Good drinks too!

Reviewed 19 April 2012

Ruchi's has oustanding authentic Mexican food, dont confuse this place with the usual TexMex chow that is full of Chernobyl Cheddar.... the best corn tortillas, carnitas tacos Ive had in the USA. Tasty Micheladas.... and amazing value. Dont miss out on a visit next time you are in Houston.

4  Thank Gaucho100K