“Good Lunches”

Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Good place to have lunch. Tuesday to Thursday has good custom order meals, ie pasta day, stirfry day, etc.

Don't eat the breakfast buffet though.

Reviewed 27 July 2013 via mobile

I ate here one evening while on an extended stay at the Crowne Plaza. The overpriced chicken panini tasted like a cup of pepper was poured in it. I found somewhere else to eat for the remaining four days I was in town.

1  Thank cinh33
Reviewed 16 July 2013

Very nice atmosphere and superb service! the food and drink was good and strong. One of the juciest burgers ever, club was perfect and pizza was good as well.

Reviewed 27 June 2013

I actually only ate one meal there, which was when I arrived quite late one evening. I do remember it being a good meal though!

Reviewed 16 September 2012

I just got it , went to dinner - No quality and no taste!!! I took one bite and I regretted the time wasted ordering waiting to receive tasteless food. I don't think I can risk eating their buffet breakfast.