“Run of the mill, convenient”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Wan Fu - CLOSED

Wan Fu
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Chinese
Neighbourhood: Medical Center
Neighbourhood: Medical Center
Houston
“Run of the mill, convenient”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2013

Your run of the mill mall chinese food. very inexpensive for the lunch special. have had some interesting dishes. Check out the spelling of hunan beef (the cleverly placed whiteout).

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Vivek K

Houston, Texas, United States
“WORST SERVICE EVER!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2013

I HATED THE SERVICE THAT I GOT FROM THIS PLACE!!! I ordered a dish that I am familiar with and have eaten at various locations. When the dish was delivered to my house it was not anything like the true nature of the dish. And the taste was not similar and nasty (to me). When I tried to call to get a replacement dish I encountered the MOST HORRIBLE SERVICE EVER!!! I wanted a refund and the cashier told me that the manager was not available and that she could do nothing, until she talked with him. I called back and she was so worthless in the process of providing a resolution that I had to request she contact the manager by phone. I called back again and she told me he didn't answer. Once I called back again when she spoke with him she still didn't relay any of my concerns or requests to the manager. In the process I called back only to reach a voicemail SEVERAL (6+) TIMES reaching the voicemail. I know that she was intentionally avoiding my calls. She told that the manager said she could not send the driver back again and I would have to wait indefinitely to receive the refund. I wanted a replacement dish--which she failed to communicate to the manager. I even tipped the driver. I wish I could take my tip back. This process has spanned over the course of over an hour and I still have a nasty dish in front of me and a charge of 10 dollars on my card. I WOULD NEVER EVER RECOMMEND ANYONE EAT HERE AGAIN!

Visited March 2013
2 Thank Andre J
Hawthorne, New York
“Great Chinese food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2012

The food is excellent. Just don't order anything off of the menu choices (say if you want steamed chicken instead of the special. :)) It confuses them, but they are really nice there.

Visited October 2012
2 Thank merishore25
Willemstad, Curacao
“Great take out & fast delivery!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 December 2011

The combo may not be as it appears on the menu, but it is a great value for excellent food.

Visited December 2011
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Cheap classic chinese food. Tasty. The usual favorites. Good for that quick takeout that you don't want to fuss over...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 December 2007

Cheap classic chinese food. Tasty. The usual favorites. Good for that quick takeout that you don't want to fuss over. Orders of over 15$ get free delivery to Rice!

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook