“Yuck”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Seating
Missouri City, Texas
“Yuck”
Reviewed 25 December 2013 via mobile

Too small and crammed, I didn't think the waiters really cared about us, especially since they didn't even ask why we left a few minutes before we came. We left because there was no soap in the women's restroom and when we told the staff, it wasn't added. Yes, soap isn't a big deal maybe, but if your waitresses and cooks aren't having sanitary hands, you could get sick really easily. I don't think I'll be coming back.

Visited December 2013

Houston
“Worse Chinese food on Westheimer”
Reviewed 11 September 2013 via mobile

Decided to try a new place. I should have gone to Napoli like I thought. The veggies were $3.50 and not tasty at all. No flavor and overcomed. There wasn't any garlic in the shrimp w/garlic sauce. Even the egg drop soup was bland. I don't know why the cook still works here!!

• Visited September 2013
Houston, TX
“Great Food at a Reasonable Price”
Reviewed 2 September 2013

Very tasty food. Mushi Chicken had plenty of protien. Plum sauce was flavorful. Fresh ginger with the dumplings was a nice touch. Portions were ample. Service was great and they took good care of us. We wikk go back!

• Visited September 2013
Houston, Texas
“very hungry”
Reviewed 29 November 2012

this is a family operated business, the service is to perfection, never an empty glass. the food is fresh and very consistent with all m very visits. I have never had a bad meal here, portions are large so come hungry, and the only thing i dont like is the empty fish tank.

• Visited November 2012
“Excellent buffet spot”
Reviewed 9 December 2011

Superb sushi for such a cheap price
Love the grilled shrimp and salmon
Ate till I burst!