“Delicious Colombian Environment”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Texas
“Delicious Colombian Environment”
Reviewed 9 April 2013

I had been here a long time ago when the place was really small. My husband suggested it and I had fond memories.

Well it’s a whole different place now. They are 3 times bigger than I remembered it!
They have live music (on Friday & Saturday nights), and a huge friendly staff. Plus they all have that adorable Colombian accent.

I told my husband about their empanadas. They didn't disappoint! Then we ordered our normal plates and they were HUGE!! I’m guessing the large could have feed us both and take some home for lunch the next day.

The best part was dessert, Tres Leches. I know you think it’s the same from all the places no big deal. NO! This is the very best, most delicious Tres Leches I have ever tasted! It had a caramel, moist and sweet flavor. I can’t describe how good it was. I will definitely be there again soon.

• Visited March 2013

Houston
“Good food, poor service”
Reviewed 17 February 2013

Food is good, start with an empanada and a delish fruit juice. For main I like the ajiaco, bandeja paisa, lengua, and carne asada when I want something light. All soups and broths are pretty good.

What i have been getting worst and worst is service. Food sometimes is served cold, specially soups, and when asking servers to heat it up, some give you attitude and make fun of you. Last time this happened with a soup, when they brought it back it had a piece of paper coming from a sweetener. Instead of apologizing, he came back and while bringing the main dish he joked about the meat not having any sugar. Never we heard the words sorry, or someone coming to check on the problem. Then the main dish had a hair, so that was it for us ... Makes you wonder if they are doing it on purpose. I have been back, and there is a new server that calls costumers by numbers, you are number one, you are number two, and throughout the meal keeps calling you number one and number two. May be he thinks it is funny, but I find it very disrespectful.

Last that I have heard from friends is that they sell food, drinks, sweets, and some products in a little mini store within the restaurant. That they do not allow is to eat or drink them in the restaurant. This is a first for me, I have been to plenty other ethnic restaurants and you can buy and consume whatever they sell in there. Otherwise, what is the point??

• Visited February 2013
Houston, Texas
“Best Colombian Food in Town”
Reviewed 16 January 2013 via mobile

I love this restaurant. Everything you eat will taste amazing and it's fresh.
My favorites are 'ajiaco bogotano', 'bandeja paisa' and 'empanadas'. But everything in the menu is tasty and well served.
Ask for their fresh fruit juices, they have a great selection!
I try to go once a month! One of my favorites!

Conroe, Texas
“Great Colombian Food”
Reviewed 1 January 2013

Very good Colombian food. Go and enjoy the "Bandeja Paisa" or the "mondongo"...also, if you like liver and onions, they make the best !

Visited January 2013
“What a horrible place”
Reviewed 28 October 2012

The hostess said 20 min. We waited 50 for a table, when we asked what happen to out table she had an attitude!then they brought out the food and told my wide they were out of a soup she ordered . We waited another 15 for something else that was not even good. The waitress was very slow! Definitely do not recommend eating here