“Classic French Elegance” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Le Mistral

Le Mistral
Reserve with OpenTable
Le Mistral is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #177 of 8,119 Restaurants in Houston
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: French, European
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Enclave/Briarfore St.
Description: For 11 years going strong, Le Mistral has built a niche in West Houston's Energy Corridor as the best food in town. We are a fine French restaurant offering exquisite dishes, a note-worthy wine list and top notch service.
“Classic French Elegance”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

Upon arrival you see a wonderful setting. Beautiful decor and ambiance. Our waiter Sofien was very attentive. Chef David is a Master. I have been to France many times and I have never had such a wonderfully prepared meal. Touring the Kitchen explains the amazing attention to detail in the food presentation. As a Winemaker and Restaurant Owner I can appreciate how difficult it is to prepare a winelist and menu of this superior quality. Magnificent job Le Mistral we will be back.

Missouri City, Texas
“Terrible Service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 December 2013

My husband and I had dinner with another couple on Saturday, December 14. Our reservation was for 7PM. Our friends arrived before 7 and were promptly seated. We arrived at 7:05 and joined them at the table. We sat for 40 minutes before we saw our waiter. He never asked if we wanted to see the wine list. We had to ask for it. We had to flag someone down to request bread. When our waiter did take our order he never told us about the specials. I had to ask if there were any specials.Our waiter was busy and as a result the service was unacceptable. The four of us spend over $ 300.00 for this terrible service.

• Visited December 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank ellen g
The Hague, The Netherlands
“Fast and furious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2013

We had the four course lobster tasting menu with a set wine arrangement (half glasses, still quite well filled actually), it was outstanding. Atmosphere very nice, especially the tall ceiling with the half dome covered in paper roses for some what more muffled acoustics drew my attention. Service was very good, attentive yet unintrusive. The only remark could be the pace was very high so we were outside rather quickly again, which I normally do not mind at all but on this occassion it could have been a little more easy going.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Hermes_NL
Katy, TX
“Unforgettable Dining Experience in the Energy Corridor”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2013

A quaint French restaurant that offered us an incredible culinary dining experience. We started with the Tranche de Foie Gras Poêlée for an appetizer as recommended by our waiter. It was crazy good. The flavor combinations were something that I have never experienced before. I talked about it to friends for about a week afterwards! We ordered our meals (both from the specials of the day) and our waiter recommended wine pairings for each entree (we ordered by the glass). The wine and meal did not disappoint. For dessert, we opted for the chocolate souffle and it was heavenly. We can't wait to return!

• Visited September 2013
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
“a bit priced but overall a positive experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 October 2013

I went there during the week at lunch and had the menu special, presentation and service were good, portions are average, but the fillet I had was excellent, one of the best meat I had in Houston, and only for this they have earned my 4 out of 5. If it was a bit less expensive I'd probably go there again for the fillet with all the family.

• Visited October 2013