“Yuck!”

Louisina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yuck!”
Reviewed 14 November 2013

I have had cupcakes from the Sprinkles in Dallas and they were moist and delicious! I was so excited when we were passing through Houston to stop by the store to pick up some cupcakes. Much to my disappointment, they are not the same as the ones at the Dallas store. They were dry and tasteless... A complete waste of $30+. :-/ If I didn't have to drive so far, I'd return them. I would have been better off buying some of their mixes and baking my own. On a side note, the staff on the day I went were very pleasant and helpful... That's the only reason I am giving a poor rather than terrible rating.

• Visited November 2013

Fort Worth, Texas, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“GREAT!”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Sprinkles, good in Houston, Good in Dallas, just uummm, ummm GOOD! My sis & niece first time and they enjoyed the Sprinkle experience!

Visited October 2013