“If tacos is what you want, this is the place”
Review of 100% Taquito

Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours
Neighbourhood: Greenway/ Upper Kirby
Reviewed 20 June 2014

This restaurant by the galleria sells the best tacos I have ever tried very close to what a real mexican taco is, good prices and great facilities , clean restrooms and somehow ok parking spaces, recommended to visit anytime but just avoid lunch times M-F since it gets a lot of office employees from the galleria. Friendly staff and good drinks.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

If you really want to experience authentic Mexican food in the US, then you must go to 100% Taquito in Houston. They have the best tacos al pastor I have tried ever, dont forget the chicken mole, or the tortilla soup!!!!! Have your meal with a margarita cocktail or with a beer, bottles are kept in ice not in fridge, so they are really cold.... And the best, you wont spend more than 20$ per person.....

Reviewed 15 January 2014

Stumbled upon this place in search of dinner while staying at the Doubletree across the highway. Didn't know what to expect given the strange strip mall location, but I am very happy I stopped here - best meal I had in Houston. I loved the faux-food truck/Tijuana vibe in the restaurant, and really enjoyed the food. For around $15 I had too much food for one person as well as a nice Dos Equis. I had three tacos, rice, and a side of chips and guac. They gave me enough chips for probably 4 people and I had plenty of guacamole to add to my tacos. Very tasty, food was fresh and hot and was served quickly. My mouth is watering as I write this!

2  Thank TipperNC
Reviewed 26 December 2013

We love tacos and were looking for a local taco place. TA reviewers gave this place very good ratings. I also give it good ratings. The tacos and sopes were great and fresh. The tres leches cake was also very good. We loved the place, looks like a food truck or a Mexican street scene. Will go back again..

1  Thank Adam B
Reviewed 17 December 2013 via mobile

The sopes are fantastic. I would recommend the asada (beef) sopes. The place is a bit qwerky. The staff is courteous and patient as I made my selection. Love this place! I will be eating here again, and soon!

1  Thank Andrew M