“Try the spicy garlic”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Groups
Neighbourhood: University Place
Reviewed 20 October 2012

The wings were nice and crispy and the spicy garlic sauce was so good that I bought some to bring back to the U.K.. The decor is let down by the carpet and cheap chairs/tables but the service and the food make up for it.

Reviewed 5 September 2012

We went to this place and had the worst experience...adriana was the hostess and she was sooo RUDE. How can a business put her as the first person to greet customers?

We waited for a while for our table and when my husband asked her about availability of tables she just stared straight ahead stone faced and ignored us. He thought she didnt hear and repeated the question several times and was completely ignored.

I know this place can be crowded but its the hostess job to manage the crowd and stay courteous.

We left and went to Twin Peaks...much better food and a nice hostess. Its on Kirby/59...go check it out save yourself the frustration.

Reviewed 8 July 2012

We have dined at BWW (buffalo wild wings) many, many times because I love the wings here, but it's times like today that make me want to choose a better place next time. We were seated as soon as we arrived and were very hungry. We placed our drink order together with our appetizer, to have something to eat while we waited on our food. Soon after we placed our actual food order and still we had not even received our drinks. When the drinks finally arrived I inquired about the appetizer and the waiter asks "I'm sorry, which appetizer was that?" and states he would go check on it. Clearly he had forgotten to place the order so after waiting for a very long time ALL of the food arrived at the same time. I decided to order their new pepperoni pizza as well, BAD choice. It tasted disgusting, as if it came straight out of a box, it had no sauce and the cheese was cold. Over all our experience here was very bad today and will chose a different location next time.

Reviewed 23 November 2011

Dining at this establishment means "pack your patience" if you want dinner at 9:45 p.m. for an establishment that's not full but closes at 2:00 a.m. Since I am unfamiliar with their concept when I walked in, I walked up to the register where the manager was standing. He asked me if I wanted to place a "to go" order. I responded that I wanted to sit and have dinner. He told me to grab a table anywhere I wanted to sit, which I did. I picked up one of the menus on the table and perused it. I waited for someone to come and take my drink order. I saw three waitresses buzzing around helping customers and two other waitresses cleaning tables. Did someone come over to my table? Nope. After 5 minutes of wondering who (if anyone) was my waitress and coming to relieve me of my thirst, I looked over at the manager and asked him if he could send someone over to take my order. Good thing I was sitting at a table where I could look in the manager's direction. If not, God knows how long I would have sat there before I would have had to get up and go over to him and ask him who was supposed to be taking my food and drink order. After he directed someone to take my order, then I had two waitresses come over - one who said she would be with me in a minute and the one who actually came and took my drink and food order. I can definitely say without a doubt, the food and drink was good and they have good prices. However, how hard can it be to not put onion on a burger and not bring mayonnaise, when I SPECIFICALLY requested that - no onion or mayonnaise, add mustard (they brought me one package - of course I had to ask for more). Hopefully my next visit, I will have better service.

Reviewed 1 September 2011

Had the standard Cheeseburger, Naked Tenders and some Boneless & Traditional Wings. All arrived hot and had outstanding flavor. Waitress was on the ball and kept the Beers and Tea full. One of the Best I've been too.

As a side note, the Hobby Airport BWW Franchise is also not bad, but they lose the quality cause of the traffic. Fries & Wings were not fresh and Burger could have been better. Place is very busy and they seem to rush you to finish so they can keep the tables full. I think this is rude and spoils the experience.