“OK, but not a favoriet”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #3,081 of 8,397 Restaurants in Houston
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Groups
Neighbourhood: University Place
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Came here with my son, as he loves wings and this chain of restaurants. It was very busy for a Tuesday night (son said because of the specials). He warned me that the service is not good and it lived up to his warning. The wings were good, but they served us the wrong fries and they were cold, as well as the onion rings. It took so long to get a waitress that we were already finished with our meal and ready to leave. Not sure I will return to this location.

Reviewed 12 February 2013

When it comes to chicken wings, I don't think you can go wrong with Buffalo Wild Wings. They have some of the best flavors when it comes to sauces that I've ever had when it comes to wings and my favorite (If you couldn't tell by the title of my review) is the mango Habanero! It's very sweet and spicy... mix that with some golden brown fries and you got yourself a meal. I would give them a "3" if it wasn't for the mango habanero because lets just face it... wings are wings

Reviewed 12 February 2013

best wings in town. cant beat the combo of draft beer and great wings. Service is always iffy but love going to watch a sporting event here

Reviewed 20 October 2012

The wings were nice and crispy and the spicy garlic sauce was so good that I bought some to bring back to the U.K.. The decor is let down by the carpet and cheap chairs/tables but the service and the food make up for it.

Reviewed 5 September 2012

We went to this place and had the worst experience...adriana was the hostess and she was sooo RUDE. How can a business put her as the first person to greet customers?

We waited for a while for our table and when my husband asked her about availability of tables she just stared straight ahead stone faced and ignored us. He thought she didnt hear and repeated the question several times and was completely ignored.

I know this place can be crowded but its the hostess job to manage the crowd and stay courteous.

We left and went to Twin Peaks...much better food and a nice hostess. Its on Kirby/59...go check it out save yourself the frustration.