“Fantastic Mexican food!”

Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Greenway/ Upper Kirby
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Wow! Food here is amazingly good. The barbacoas is plentiful and most definitely a sharing platter and oh so tasty. We had margaritas with Grand Marnier floats and boy were they strong (& of course, good). Definitely one of the best Mexican restaurants around.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

First of all ALMOSY every Mexican restaurant has comp chips and salsa. Here you ALSO get fantastic comp’ed beans...I love these.

My favorite: It’s a tie between the build your own (choose a few entrees..enchiladas, tacos, etc) or the Poblano chicken.

The margaritas are always good, the beer is cold, and service on par. A regular place for me!

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Been going for years and still go when I visit Houston. Best juicy tender beef fajitas in the whole world. Chicken is good but that one is hard to mess up. You get a lot of side fixings and chips and salsa
Delicious as well. Busy place with loud kids but go on off time or carry out.

Reviewed 8 June 2018

My fav is the Poblano Chicken. A poblano pepper (mild) stuffed with tender chicken.
Let’s face it, most Mexican restaurants here serve chips and salsa. They do here as well, but also bring out complimentary bean soup, I love it. In fact, I ask for a cup,per person, no problem.

Happy Hour brings about margaritas by the picture, or house margaritas. Service is always good, as is the food. Also, I substitute the rice and beans for a deluxe salad for a small upcharge.

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

We stopped here for breakfast it was awful
I had eggs and avocado tacos. The avocados were thickly sliced, eggs scrambled, homemade tortillas.
You couldn't pick it up without it it breaking up so I finally ate it with a knife and fork. Tasteless. Got salsa. Still not great. The homemade tortillas were the best.
I have had lunch at 2 different locations and it was great..
breakfast NOT.