“Plate of Italian Deliciousness”

Antonio's Flying Pizza
Ranked #2,133 of 8,183 Restaurants in Houston
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Texas
“Plate of Italian Deliciousness”
Reviewed 18 July 2012

I’ve been going to this place for years now. It’s a small and very cozy Italian restaurant close to the galleria area. I always recommend this place to people who like Italian food.

I was there just this weekend, as a secondary birthday dinner, since we couldn’t go there for a group celebration on my actual birthday since they don’t accept reservations. A bit sad about that but I still enjoy their food so I went with my husband.

I went there starving, and since I know they have big family style plates I knew it would be worth the wait. Well it has been a bit since I have been there, and they did get smaller on their plate portions, but their prices did go up. This is another thing to make me sad. The plus is that the food is still as good as it ever was.

This time was my first time to order the lasagna, and it was so delicious. Yet the overall, the no reservations, the plate size smaller, and the price going up I will probably think twice before going now.

• Visited July 2012

New Orleans
“poor at best”
Reviewed 16 January 2011

WAY WAY WAY over priced, service was amateur, food needed more garlic,spices etc. and the atmosphere was not Sicilian or Italian. My grandmother would have been embarrassed.

• Visited January 2011
Houston
“Best pizza in Houston!”
Reviewed 19 December 2010

This place is terrific. Great pizza. Great Italian food, fun atmosphere, kids have fun here. Delicious.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“heard really good things...”
Reviewed 30 January 2008

heard really good things about this one

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Cici's is still my favorite place to go for pizzas...”
Reviewed 20 December 2007

Cici's is still my favorite place to go for pizzas...

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook