“Fresh Salad”

Ranked #583 of 8,397 Restaurants in Houston
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Italian, Soups
Reviewed 19 December 2012

Really enjoy eating at Sweet Tomatoes - fresh salads and good soups, baked potatoes, fresh breads and muffins.

Reviewed 14 June 2012

The salad bar is generally well stocked and very fresh, especially when the place is busy. Good variety, but the add-on charges for 'protein' on the salad bar put me off a bit. The dressings are varied and quite tasty. The soups and pasta dishes are exceptional! Good matching of breads and pastries, so overall a good dining experience. If you look around (web search, newspaper) for coupons, there are some really good discounts available and the pricing is a lot more 'friendly' if you make use of those coupons.

Reviewed 25 April 2012

4/23/2012 My family of three and I visited for lunch and we had a coupon for $7.99 each so our bill came to be $33.38. The ceasar salad was very good even my college aged daughter complimented how great the salad was. I also love the potatoe andbarley soup, a greatplace for vegetarians like myself. I really enjoy coming here and think it is very good value for the money.

Reviewed 13 January 2012

Sweet tomatoes offers such a variety of food. They have a huge salad bar, soups, hot dishes, pizza, breads, soft ice cream, desserts and probably more that I did not find. Excellent value for the money.

Reviewed 10 January 2012

This is a really huge salad bar with a generous soup and bread bar and a few other savories like pizza and some kind of pasta and potatoes, then ice cream machines and a few dessert options. They are usually busy and full of families probably so they can please everyone and get a good value for money, but my husband and I didn't mind the atmosphere and had a nice meal.