“thery also have great breakfast”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“thery also have great breakfast”
Reviewed 27 December 2007

thery also have great breakfast

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Houston, Texas
“Re-visiting Andres or falling in love with French food all over again.”
Reviewed 1 September 2005

I felt I just had to re-review Andres after visiting this cozy River Oaks oasis last Saturday. I just can't stay away from this place. In spite of the fact that my previous visit had left me with a sour feeling about some of the service and the food, my association with Andres has stretched out over 14 years, so I was determined not to give up so easily, as I had really grown very found of this French/Swiss bakery and restaurant. I have always had a love affair with the French and French food, so one could say that my previous comments on Aug. 15th were more of a "lovers quarrel". I can forgive the French anything if they feed me well. So, all is forgiven after my last Saturday's wonderful beef bourguignon and unbelievable dessert of a chocolate/grand marnier mousse with powdered sugar and raspberries on top. I have come to realize that in the restaurant business, some days are good days and some days are not so good. Needless to say, this last visit warmed "mon coeur" (my heart), and everything was excellent. The wine sauce on the beef bourguignon was to die for, and that dessert made the serotonin levels of my brain hit the heights of heaven.....it was manifique !!! I plan to contine my love affair with Andres, now knowing that every relationship with either people or food has its' ups and downs. Vive Andres Pasty Shop and Cafe!!