“It's gone downhill”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Neighbourhood: Greenway/ Upper Kirby
Neighbourhood: Greenway/ Upper Kirby
Reviewed 25 February 2013

I used to order from Auntie Chang's all the time. I especially liked their fried dumplings. Since I moved several years ago I have not been able to order and I haven't gone there. On Feb. 13 we went to their restaurant and it was cheap but the food quality was not good. The dumplings were barely warm and the General Tso's chicken was simply...not good.

There are so many Asian restaurants In houston, I can find much better closer to homem

Reviewed 23 September 2011

Passable food, passable service and fair atmosphere. Nothing to rave about but certainly acceptable for a quick bite.

Reviewed 19 July 2010

went with my family,order taker was very rude and "know it all" . after serving the soup for my wife and kids,i decided to order an extra bowl of soup(spend more money!!!) that's when he started mouthing out chinese words to "himself"...this waiter ruined our whole dining experience and ruined it for the whole restaurant. food was not great.there are so many better chinese restarants in houston.this was my first time there and i'm never going back..watch out for this waiter...wears glasses and probably the tallest amongst the short male waiters or just avoid this restaurant...go somewhere else!!!

2  Thank pacman88838
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 11 April 2008

Horrible!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 18 December 2007

good food and ppl are kool... view is nice too

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook