“Amazing food and service”

Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen
Ranked #60 of 8,173 Restaurants in Houston
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Bar Scene, Kids, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Springfield, Missouri
“Amazing food and service”
Reviewed 27 December 2013 via mobile

I had the catfish and it was incredible. The staff was really great. I will definitely be coming back to this restaurant when I'm back in Houston.

• Visited December 2013

Houston, Texas
“So good”
Reviewed 19 December 2013

I told myself after eating here for the second time this week that I would make sure I left a review on TripAdvisor.
I've eaten at other Pappadeauz before only here in Texas but this particular one is the best. I stopped by here Monday after an appointment at the VA hospital and I had the most delicious drink and meal I'd had in a long time. I ordered the Salmon on top of Ramen noodles. I was a bit skeptical about the meal, but I am so glad I ended up ordering it; it was so good. Then today my mom wanted to go back because she was craving their salad. I got a talapia dish with a side of their cheese grits with sausage, OMG!! Yes!! I live on the westside of Houston and there is a Pappadeux literally right down the street by Memorial City, but this one is just so good I drove the 25 minutes to eat there today.
Excellent customer service and my hats off to the ppl at the bar, the drinks are awesome.
Just felt a strong need to leave a review because I've had such a good experience here. Hopefully they keep it up.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank FreeSpirit86
Columbus, Ohio
“Very Enjoyable Dinner”
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Had a great dinner at Pappadeaux. Thought we'd be at the tail end of dinner, arriving at 8:30pm on a Monday evening, but still had a 20 minute wait. Menu is full of options, regular seafood and southern seafood, e.g. crawfish. Our dinners included halibut w/ lobster and shrimp, and plank Atlanta salmon. Both excellent with great seasoning. Added a salad to both dinners and meal was more than enough to fill us up. Service was excellent.

• Visited November 2013
Houston, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always satisfied!”
Reviewed 6 November 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

This is my husband and I's favorite place for steaks! I came here for a work event in August and then I chose to come back a few weeks later for my birthday dinner. Service is always great and food is always excellent. It can get a little noisy, but they have more intimate areas towards the back. It is well worth the money (and don't skip out on the cheesecake)!

Visited September 2013
Richmond, Texas
“Lunch time”
Reviewed 3 November 2013

I had the fried gator lunch portion and it was great. I went on a lunch run for the job and everyone enjoyed their selection. Pappadeaux always has real good food with nice staff as well.

• Visited November 2013