“Great margarita and guacamole”

El Tiempo Cantina Washington
Ranked #30 of 8,448 Restaurants in Houston
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 November 2013

Popped into El Tiempo cantina whilst our car was being valeted across the road. House special margarita was great, the guacamole was as you would expect very moorish!
The place was buzzing and staff very friendly. Will definitely go back to have the full works next time!

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Had a really good meal here Saturday at lunch. Weather was nice so the patio was the place to sit. Fajitas are the best in town in my opinion. Service matches the great food.

1  Thank PNG81
Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

The food is really good and the service is really great. Fun place in a neat neighborhood. I thoroughly enjoyed my brisket enchiladas.

Reviewed 18 September 2013

El Tiempo is definitely some of the best tex-mex in Houston. Everything that I have eaten there is great! The queso is one of my favorite quesos in Houston. The frozen strawberry margaritas are delicious!! I've eaten the steak fajitas, nachos, and enchiladas at El Tiempo and have never been disappointed. The only downside is that now I won't try anything else because I always want what I have ordered before! The staff is great and super friendly. Also, a great fun atmosphere!

Reviewed 17 September 2013

We ate there this evening and found the food to be excellent. Great service wonderful Margaritas. I has a half order of Crab and Bacon quesadilla with extra Guacamole. Wonderful! Beth had the 1/4 lb. beef Fajita. Real meat on it! Great meal.